I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully the brother has since realized his mistake, and just had difficulty doing anything. He'd still be a POS for not helping his brother after he learned the truth, but at least that'd be better than being an easily manipulated fool who held no fondness for his brother.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully the brother has since realized his mistake, and just had difficulty doing anything. He'd still be a POS for not helping his brother after he learned the truth, but at least that'd be better than being an easily manipulated fool who held no fondness for his brother.
Hopefully his mothers dead by now and wont manipulate him anymore

Group Leader
In the WN, the brother is told that Will is dead (from suicide, I think) and not exiled and regrets pushing Will away. They make up following the liberation of Roana, with Will returning to his previous role as advisor.

Users who are viewing this thread