I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me

Finally a villainess who won’t avoid her bad end and face it head on 😄 tho we know we’re it’s going 😅

Thank you Haru Party for the chapter! 😍 I'll look forward to the monthly updates, this looks like a great one!

Lol looks fun even though it's another generic I'm gonna be a villainous lady. What's throwing me off is that the Prince's name is Duke. Like seriously?? Wtf??

Caught up to the raw so we gotta wait a month... but it's literally chapter 1. My follows list is getting so long I don't remember what half of them are when they get updates.

what a novel concept for a manga! reincarnating in a fantasy world as the villainess of an otome game? truly unprecedented, what will these brilliant manga writers come up with next

Dex-chan lover
Just because I refuse to believe there is a name that bad, I'll consider Prine Duke to actually be a meta-reference to highlight how utter garbage otome game names can be. Because if there is literally no way "Prince Duke" would fly by an editor with a single brain cell.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty interesting, I'm hoping that it'll continue because the story has some actual plot to it

Aggregator gang
This is almost the same as the 100 other villainess stories i've seen but....I am an absolute sucker for these villainess stories.........sooooooooo....*bookmarks*

Users who are viewing this thread