I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me

@SyntheticAi No,
She becomes way too stubborn, and acts insane in the later half of the WN. The MC isn't at fault, the world building is just too rushed and unstable. The Characters' personalities are never clear, they could be a wise and merciful king in chapter 5, but 20 chapter later they turn in to an asshole schemer. There's a lot of stupid things the MC did because she was trying to achieve her goal as a villainess, and half of those things just makes you question her mentality. "The Heroine looks super stupid, but she might be a schemer. The answer was never really revealed and the characters chage way too often.
The Story gets very messed up and confusing later on, I just hope the manga doesn't follow the WN.

This manga started so well, hopefully it won't have a diseappointing ending...
reading some spoiler below makes me worried! I never read the WN so Finger-crossed that the story will be better.

Oh no. Sorry then. Reading the spoilers, I think I'm going to drop this.

it sounds very promising!! although i'm worried reading the spoilers, i hope the story will stay consistent..

Sorry, people, but this story is gonna suck later on unless there are major changes from how the WN developed.

If she continue to doing that training, she gonna destroy a country later on, like the "level 100 villainess"

Pfffffft, Alicia is adorable?? Such a good little Villainess, yes you are, yes you are~

I'm honestly a bit confused, she wants to become the "greatest villainess" but... what does that even mean? she doesn't look like she wants to be MEAN and EVIL so what does she wanna do?? her final goal is a bit confusing to me

im sorry to disappoint you guys but this story is
DEFINITELY NOT LIKE BAKARINA AND BERTIA, AND IF THIS STORY WAS NARUTO, SHE'D BE ITACHI

Spoiler from the WN latest

Alicia really acts as a villainess i
the eyes of the people but only few knew the reasons behind it. First, it was a duty as a guide and teacher for the heroine. Second, she needs to make people realize that idealism is not always the solution. Third, she is a important figure to the kingdom. Forth, spy/knight/scholar/ etc. Lastly, she doesn't sugar coat her words and actually being rational and logical to her surroundings. She is not dense... unlike bakarina. she prioritize on her missions and she is more of a "trying not to fall in love"

Chapter 100 in the WN gets better.

Basically this story is

Itachi reincarnated as a villainess

Users who are viewing this thread