I'll Do That Marriage - Ch. 5

I can actually agree with the Fl and how do you agree to a proposal like that you've only known eachother for what 4 days?

Yeah, go tell him, girl! You deserve a grand proposal!

Thank you for sharing this and the mass update!

LOL that indeed was not a very sincere proposal. But the siblings!! They're all so loving >.<

Liking this webtoon but...what is with the pacing of this story??? For these last few chapters, it felt as if there were missing panels/misplaced panels ಠ_ಠ
Author is moving so fast we're missing some info...

lol so true that proposal is sooo lacking Emperor. You're the one desperate here, please do give more effort.

Are there lacking panels? It feels so.
But the story is quite cute, simple but nice to read and relax to.

Kudos to translators but the storytelling issue is its pacing. It's a mess and it jumps from scene to scene without a smooth progression.
It's an interesting concept, but I'm already seeing holes in the plot.

Are there any English translated version of the original novel for this one? The manhwa skipped a lot of parts and I got so confused 😭

I'm glad I wasn't the only one. I backtracked a couple of times because it felt like I'm missing certain panels.

Tbh, they are trying to shorten the tale, but a few key panels everywhere or even dialogue prompts will make it better. That said, I will continue because the girl is actually really loved by her half siblings(rarity in the isekai world).

That's so weird, this story is too fast paced, it feels like the ML started to love her and became possessive out of nowhere.

THe emperor is just too cute 🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️😍😍😱

I don't mind the fast pace, but it is quite rare for a manhwa makes u wonder if there will be tragedy in the future. Scares me a lil bit.

Users who are viewing this thread