I'll Make You into an Otaku, so make Me into a Riajuu! - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - There's no way I can go home like this!

Dex-chan lover
MC gets rejected!? Wait, what!? Is this really a Japanese manga I'm reading or what!?!?!?!?!?

Dex-chan lover
just dont you dare to come back later asking for a second chance hasegawa... you're soooooooooooo done...

Dex-chan lover
I'm not surprised at all. I expected either she'd reject or the relationship would implode one way or another. I was more surprised when he actually went ahead and confessed. That took balls and his efforts to get closer to her and then confess are more than recognized here.

But yeh, hasegawa is done. Without her to hang on to, mc will most certainly fall for momo for sure now. I really ship mc with sakurai but these type of series usually have those girls who fill the role of 'unrequited love side character' to stay unrequited. I mean, it would be great if it worked out otherwise though since she's legitimately the best pick for mc. Momo is a great friend by now that is true without a doubt but as a gf I think sakurai is better for him.

Double-page supporter
Well, one down, 2 to go... We all know where it will end, right? u,U

Dex-chan lover
@Hamin

“Fall”?
Non, non. Falling... I guess since the update we’re slow and maybe the manga itself isn’t that well showing how he is without his knowledge

A moment of silence for the mc.. Hope that our new ship with momo will be more happy..

Dex-chan lover
aaah i just read a bit ahead with the manga raws. Apparently the LN went on decently far beyond what the manga will and the manga has an original end because it got axed.

RIP

Bookwalker link is currently broken (by a space) and pointed to the LN ラノベ,
Probably should be linked to this manga: https://bookwalker.jp/series/153418/ (it contains current cover art)
Random reader who applied for edit perms, verify this for me and update it please

Thx Random reader!

Dex-chan lover
poor Kashiwada
i think we could all see that rejection coming from miles away
even if the issue with the brother didn't shake things up, i think Hasegawa wasn't really feeling too strongly for Kashiwada other than as a good friend

though Momo is so nice
i hope Kashiwada doesn't switch over to her
if i were him, i'd do anything to stay friends with her

i predict Sakurai would be the next subject of romance (beyond the axe) considering all the hints

MD@Home
@Hamin

Does that mean he did not even confess at this point in the LN? The development did not seem forced to me here...

Dex-chan lover
@pip25 i haven't read the LN, i have no idea what happens in there besides for the LN proceeding past where the manga will conclude.

Aggregator gang
well this was expected since chapter 1 so not to big of a surprise, now please dont end with momo, sakurai is the better option here but who i am kidding she never had a chance.

Well all of us here is familiar with the cliches, But I hope he wont end up with momo. (toradora flashbacks)

Users who are viewing this thread