I'm a Maid, but I've Pulled Out the Holy Sword?!

Group Leader
I was really generous and gave this a rating of "2". I'll just say that if I caught my girlfriend acting like that with another guy, I'd drop her like a hot potato.

@FredFriendly
I was really generous and gave this a rating of "2". I'll just say that if I caught my girlfriend acting like that with another guy, I'd drop her like a hot potato.
You are right
the male mc reaction made me angry his girlfriend was kissed by another guy and before she hang out with this senpai and he acts normally ??!!??what's with him ? At least he should do anything break up with her hit this senpai or anything XD at the end he did nothing

Dex-chan lover
Wait. If someone could pull out the Sacred Sword, doesn't that mean a Demon Lord should've awoken somewhere? 🤔
Or in a plot twist, what if she IS the Se--- erm, Demon Lord? 😨

Maybe the demon lord awaken somewhere when the holy sword pulled out. I can't help but laugh at the prince; he should be more intimidating than the FL but ..well

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the hero has other jobs beside fighting the Demon King.

Also : https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4992fh/

Aggregator gang
man this is looking bad
"Because the old people are noisy, and the opposition head and tagato oppose it...what should I do at all?"

Upon hearing this, the Crown Prince makes a strange look.

"It's the case with Miss Eleanor, isn't it... Tagat is the opposite?"

"No, it's not that they're against engagement... they're against getting Elinor to quit her maid job."

"Hou"

The queen sighed again, resting on the armchair of the chaise lounge.

According to her, yesterday, it was a meeting of minions, dignitaries in the faction, and Tagat.

The queen tells the prince with her gentle face hard.

"The agenda is, "How can Blair and Miss Eleanor get engaged?"

"...Ho,

That's from ch 160 of the web novel

Double-page supporter
@CommieJohnTeh @CommieJohnTeh Would be funny if pulling the sword is the trigger.

Demon lord: I finally awakened......
*Villain Monologue*
*Sword placed back*
*Sealed again*
*few minutes sword are removed*
Demon lord: What happened. Curse the...
*Sword placed back:
Demon Lord : Oh come on......

Jus have her doing parades and hire her out for grand openings and birthday parties, and making speaches at important events etc, I'm sure there are plenty of jobs the Hero can be hired for.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I love the MC, PLEASE NO ROMANCE!! I like it as it is.

Users who are viewing this thread