I'm an OTAKU but I want to fall in love with a gal - Ch. 42 - Affection Level: Kinjo 28% Osanai 49%

Osanai is certainly the most compatible with the MC.... as a friend. They have common interets, they have fun together and are becoming more and more intimate.
But that isn't necessarily enough. I'm sorry for her but affection and romantic interest just doesn't work that way. You don't tick a column of requisites and then fall in love.
In fact, many people crave to have a relationship with someone that has the traits they themselves lacks and yearn for. And our otaku likes the energetic, extrovert, busty gyaru.
Also, as he was already interested in Kinjo before meeting Osanai, it's even harder for his feeling to transition from "friendly" to "attracted".

As a side note, my personal preference (taking into account looks and personality) would be: Otomore>Osanai (looks too much as a child)>>Kinjo (hot but boring)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Himekawa (not even that hot and she is just nasty).

I think it's pretty petty to drop this over a 1 % reduction... btw I was never for senpai

Dex-chan lover
realistically senpai is the most compatible; but like this is a manga so we just gotta run the gamut of each other girl giving up.

I don't really have anything against senpai, shes fun. But her hair is little annoying to my eyes. Not her fault, happens with some colors. A friend had the same shade some time ago and it annoyed me too.
But damn, that -1%, I could feel it right here *points to chest*

Though I'm sad for that, I also want to see more of the other characters, senpai overtook the race so hard we haven't seen others as much. Wanna see more of them and what they're like before the race is done.

What the hell is this...it just got decreased by one percent what a disaster.

Users who are viewing this thread