I'm an OTAKU but I want to fall in love with a gal - Ch. 42 - Affection Level: Kinjo 28% Osanai 49%

Dex-chan lover
I see a lot of people overreacting.
I am up to date with the raws, and I won't spoil, but I fully expect this to go on a lot longer than what is available on the raws right now, and for every girl to have her moments and ups and downs.
In fact, I think it would make sense for the whole thing to last a full school year, so 360 or more chapters.

That said, I do root for Osanai, but I do expect that whatever girl "wins" in the end, it will be a VERY bumpy ride, with % going up and down.

Dex-chan lover
Is there anyone graphing this? Here's my attempt, making the assumptions that "??" and lack of data (like in the first couple of chapters where Otomore and Osanai haven't appeared yet) equal 0. Productive use of my economics education lmao
O0Ex8u3.png

Its over lads. Best girl in a series is gonna lose yet again.

Dex-chan lover
Senpai, childhood friend, they're good

but why is Himekawa even here?

Y'all masochists need to be restrained.

I did a double take to make sure that I wasn't seeing things wrong. That 1% drop man lol

lol for those who drop this just because of some event they don't like in the middle of the story. This is a (very) few page per chapter of a manga. Like someone who rage quit in the middle of a movie just because there's something they don't like. Classic diviner.

Users who are viewing this thread