I'm Giving the Disgraced Noble Lady I Rescued a Crash Course in Naughtiness

Dex-chan lover
Obnoxiously long title aside, this doesn't seem like it's going to crap out quickly or turn into a harem. Some thing closer to How to Love Your Elf Slave.

Dex-chan lover
When will Japan learn that giving long and gibberish titles are dumb and embarrassing.

Fed-Kun's army
One of these days we are going to have an entire chapter in the title with how long these are getting

read the chinese translations up to chp 8. It's pretty good shounen slice of life spin on the typical shoujo villaness manga.

Mc is pretty great . he does lots of things that would be considered typical shoujo male lead actions but it's done in a comedic enough way that it doesn't feel corny or weird.

So what is the title of your manga ?

Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu .. Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

The titles are bout to be going two lines of text in length and it's gonna be some weird isekai/reincarnation gag or a really bad manga named something like.:

"That time I got reincarnated as a dragon, slime, and a spider, but then and committed mass genocide and became a demon-lord and am on a journey to kill the demon king, but I amass a harem for it is my dream and also I am into bdsm so nobody wants to join my harem."

Dex-chan lover
I read both translations at the same time and they are both very good. One seem fancier at one point and the other in another. Both winners I'd say.

That's some interesting manga with a very long title.

Dex-chan lover
You'd never find a title that long and rambling on an English book. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread