I'm in Love with the Villainess. - Ch. 38 - About the Ceremonial Dance

Dex-chan lover
I love Lilly's cute interruptions. So long as she doesn't show up when the moods is right for the first kiss.

I hate how the T’s try to basically justify the mother saying that forcibly turning her daughter into a boy was good and that it is great trans representation. Got I fucking hate the T’s (btw I’m an L)
Are theses T's in room with us right now? Who is saying this?
All comments are saying that Yu shouldn't be forced to live as a boy when she feels that she should live as a girl, the same as Misaki who was forced to live as a girl until he killed himself.
It's good trans representation because Yu's story is a simple way for people who are not trans to understand the pain of being forced to live as a gender that you don't identify as, but you are more interested in making up stories like all transphobes are.

I hate how the T’s try to basically justify the mother saying that forcibly turning her daughter into a boy was good and that it is great trans representation. Got I fucking hate the T’s (btw I’m an L)
Yeah, and you really manage to put the L in LGBT. Trans people are part of the community, and no matter how much that triggers you, it ain't gonna change.

Like seriously, how do you read the chapter where a character is forced to be a gender/someone they aren't comfortable with since they have been forced to live a chosen path by their parents, and are rejecting that path and becoming the gender/person they want to be.

It's the most obvious analogy of a trans person being born one gender, parents being in denial about their identity, and then the person ignoring the parents wishes and they transition to be who they want to be. If you can't understand that, then you need to work on your reading comprehension.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Why does Lilly use both "they" and "he" to refer to Yu on page 9? She's one of the few people who has known Yu's secret about being magically assigned male at birth by her shitty mother, as explicitly stated in the very recent chapter, "Yu's Secret", she's even the person who explained all this to Rae and Claire to begin with.

Also lmao no "T" says what Yu's mom did to her is a good thing, what on earth kinda kooky idea is that. Generally that's a community pretty solidly united against forcing a gender on a child like that because they all experienced it and hated it IRL.

Thanks for succinctly demonstrating how one flavor of queerness can be nasty about another flavor of queerness - just like Misaki did.

Even though Misaki was suffering living as a girl, that was no excuse to be a despicable backstabbing bully.
As the saying goes: "Hurting people hurt people." Was it nasty? Yeah. But someone who has so little control over their own life that they're forced to live in a way that's against their wishes will often try to assert control wherever they can.

It's also a common problem among minorities, unfortunately: if I toss someone else to the crowd, maybe they'll be less likely to go after me.

Dex-chan lover
Wow a Trans story that is not overtly preachy and awkwardly hamfisted? Hollywood could only dream
Yu is a prett descent trans metaphor already even without Rei‘s friend’s backstory

she simply wants to be her true self but her mother won’t allow it

Users who are viewing this thread