I'm in Love with the Villainess. - Ch. 39 - What's your name?

Dex-chan lover
Nice that she finally has someone she can be completely honest with when it comes to her background.
Yeah they really needed that talk. Misha's suspicions were rightfully building and building. Now we're on to right the wrongs done to Misaki and to save Yuu from a similar fate. I also like the addition of seeing Yuu receive the plan, as I don't believe we saw that in the novels. It's not necessary but is a fine small addition.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't agree, I really don't like it when characters spilt their secret. It's like the story destroyed something, I can't really explain it...

Too bad for me. :fml:
I consider it more that it’s good for Rae as more and more cracks starts to show with her actions that people around here will notice, like Misha did. With someone she can be completely honest with she can actually plan ahead far better as she’s not alone in the same way.

Dex-chan lover
xBAJjFm.png

Chapter title-group name compatibility is sky-high

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I have been calling her Rei since the start anyway, and I'll keep calling her that.

It's good she did exactly what I said she should do, but I would have explained it as a book instead of a game, Misha doesn't get the concept of videogames.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation! spoiling us with two!

trust was lost and regained all in the same chapter! that was probably the fastest ive seen something like this go down!

always felt misha was the one she could trust the most to believe her, glad thats true.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I actually feel bad for Misha since the Rae Taylor she knew is in a way died the moment Rei got reincarnated. Like Misha spent so much time with who she thought was her Best friend but in reality was a stranger. It kinda makes me tear up a bit

Users who are viewing this thread