I'm in Love with the Villainess - Ch. 40 - Dancing Maiden

Double-page supporter
Didn't expect the manga to straight up acknowledge that Riche's been doing the 20 year plan to expand the church into the royality. I thought it would stay conjecture from other parties but no she's been thinking about it nonstop for ages.

We're ending the end game for the Revolution arc. Probably 10 chapters left. Strap in folks we're gonna go for a ride.
I'm really curious if we get part 2 of the story or at least the part 1 epilogue chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really curious if we get part 2 of the story or at least the part 1 epilogue chapters.
Epilogue would especially be nice.
Drunk Miss Claire and the kids

P.S. Someone's seriously saying Catherine is imaginary? All the web novels are available right now.

Double-page supporter
So I haven't read the LN, but I know most of who makes returns here and there, but does Lene ever come back? I know she has a very problematic "trait", but before that reveal she was such a good character I want to see her make some sort of return

Dex-chan lover
Both the king and queen are asses, push all the blame on Yu and then decide to force Rae to work for them :bleh:
I know we’ve had our differences in the past ,but I must tell you something…
Ruri dragon is coming on march 4 and is gonna be biweekly on April 22 :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
I know we’ve had our differences in the past ,but I must tell you something…
Ruri dragon is coming on march 4 and is gonna be biweekly on April 22 :shamihuh:
I did read that as well, but until I actually see it I won’t trust anything. But if it happens it’s the greatest thing that happened for a long time.

Dex-chan lover
Viva la revolution ~ Time for some treason 😐 Honestly just get rid of that royal family <_<

Really hope it won't just go the way they want and Rae leaves the kingdom with Claire or something ugh, wouldn't want her working for them

Dex-chan lover
I did read that as well, but until I actually see it I won’t trust anything. But if it happens it’s the greatest thing that happened for a long time.
YOU CAN SEE IT NOW ON THE MANGA PLUS APP. ITS COMING MARCH 3RD. NOW BELIEVE IT. TRUST IT. ITS OFFICIALLLLLLLL :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand (I come direct from the anime) Yu curse was so easy to dispel? There isnt a magic aura in Yu what show the Curse effect? Moon's tear is so powerful?

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand (I come direct from the anime) Yu curse was so easy to dispel? There isnt a magic aura in Yu what show the Curse effect? Moon's tear is so powerful?
Tears of the Moon is that powerful. In terms of dispelling it's one of the strongest artifacts in Bauer, provided it's absorbed enough moonlight.

Dex-chan lover
Tears of the Moon is that powerful. In terms of dispelling it's one of the strongest artifacts in Bauer, provided it's absorbed enough moonlight.
Then Yu will now allways female or will swap between both genre because a curse side effect?

Dex-chan lover
If the dance is interrupted, it will bring a calamity.

Well, the dance are interrupted so will the calamity happen later?

Users who are viewing this thread