I'm in Love with the Villainess

Dex-chan lover
Feel like i'm the only one out of the loop here,i mean i heard about it but i never thought it was that popular. Tbh, i'm a mad that it come from a genre i don't really like. I mean i know it's a yuri but that's still an Otome Isekai. Thing with Vilainness and Prince isn't particulary original on its own. My biggest problem for the moment is how many chapter is planned combine to the monthly release. I won't blame for the monthly release, that's how the magazine work but i will hardly keep my hype when we get only 1 chapter per month and especially if i listen to people that it take some time before being serious. Please refrain any ill intents like "don't read if you don't like" or such, it's not that i don't like, i just don't have the same hype you have about it because i don't really know about the serie.

PS : Before anyone say "Read the LN/WN", i'm sorry but i don't plan to because i honestly don't really like reading LN/WN. Adachi to Shimamura being the only exception.

@Lilliwyt It's popular in the yuri LN community, mostly because to start with...there's not that many yuri translated LN but it is one of the few who has a complete translation(i haven't read the 2nd part that just came out) that is also not machine translated aka decent english. That mostly the reason why it is so popular, it also does the story decently with a really conclusive ending, which like I said, is rare for yuri LN.

Now it's been a while since I read it...the story is 120 chapter long divided into 8 part, I'd say that if they're planning for a complete adaptation it is at the very minimum 20 chapters. I'll also say that Rei won't change for the most part and it takes a long time before the two relationship changes, but of course they can speed it up in the manga so eh give it 2 more chapter to see I guess.

Aggregator gang
THANK YOU TRANSLATOR, BUCCI GANG.

Quick Review of IFTV WN and its 2 main characters

- Rei may look stupid and annoying but is actually very cunning. She gets a major character development midway but stays the same otherwise.
- Claire-sama gets a massive character development all throughout the story. And she is friggin adorable.
- Other characters are every bit likeable as the main.

Storywise, there are a lot of plot twists in IFTV. However, the author Inori-sensei does not do a sudden bomb drop but foreshadows these twists in a very subtle way but will make sense during big reveals. I'm not sure if the manga will be faithful to the source material, but if it does, you'll be in for a wildride since it forges connections with each character without losing focus on the relationship of Claire and Rei.

Although they obviously ended up together, I hope the last extra chapter of Web Novel part 1 gets drawn in the manga. If it does, well, heaven be damned. This will need additional tags.

Me Again, Yes Ive Commented On This Already, No I Will NOT Shut Up. Many Thoughts. Head Full. I hope I'm not the only novel reader who thinks the portrayal of Rei is way off in this chapter... Despite it being the same lines, they feel like they were delivered WAY differently.................. ALSO CAN WE TALK ABOUT RODS HAIR ?? OK KINGDOM HEARTS LOOKIN ASS.... But really, Yuu-sama aside (I love you Yuu-sama), the designs of the princes also super surprised me. I definitely went off about it on twitter, but the vibes were COMPLETELY different to what I was imagining LMAO, I tried to draw my own headcanons, ( https://twitter.com/pitoumugis/status/1273650751919648768 ) but I think Rod is cursed, because his hair is still hard to draw even in my own headcanon LMAO.

I always imagined Sein as much softer also... I cant be the only one, right? He seems so sharp in the manga, but in my head he was always much softer looking.... Now that Im thinking about it, Im SO curious on what other ppls headcanons were before the manga came out. To me, Yuu-sama is EXACTLY what I imagined, god bless, but Sein and Rod are WAYYY off to what I had been thinking.... If people want to share their headcanons with me, Im SO curious to what u imagined before the manga came out, so please do if you'd like,

I think I forgot to comment on this yesterday but IT GOT A MANGA IT GOT A MANGA :D :D : D

Users who are viewing this thread