I'm Not The Main Character! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

A good start means its a good manga, looking forward for new chapters!

The reason the game not selling well because of the motion control and having it sold separately was so fucking hilarious and true at the same time. I think I like this already xD

NICE! Thanks for this, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Aghgghg, another isekaiaiai... at least there’s less potential of a harem happening. And the start seems better than a typical isekai, although it feels pretty fast paced. Also, what’s up with those death flags? U lose 3 potentially high level party members or lose a high leveled party member, also those 3 are waifus while the other is a dude that gets useless later on in the story... this game would feel like a pretty interesting one if it’s actually made, since u get 2 different paths start of the game and 7 different characters to choose from.

Fed-Kun's army
He pushed the girl to save her from the truck. But with such force, I think she'd still hit her head on the road and die.

Double-page supporter
@Nonya22 Don’t get your hopes up. I’m completely expecting any of them to start to blush and stammer around dear experienced adventurer-kun in a few chapters. After that it’s only a matter of time before harem tropes ensue. I should probably give it a chance, but my gut’s telling me probably not.

did you say ARTS?
meaning you can use Monado Enchant, Monado Speed, Monado Shield, Monado Purge, Monado Armour, Monado Eater, Monado Cyclone, and Monado Buster?

and your name is REX?!

uhh ahh, I do not think you killed yourself just to get isekai'ed the moment to are not invited in Smash, right?

Double-page supporter
Let's see how long the author sticks to the premise that "the MC is strong in the beginning but is surpassed by the rest of the party when they level up". If he finds a way to break the game and make Rex stronger than the hero, I'll drop it.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't mind the mc being stronger than the hero as long as its from tactics, cheat knowledge and skill. But if he gets stronger through stats and dbz power ups, it'll be a premise killer and not worth reading anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread