I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier

Fed-Kun's army
why the demon lord look like michael jackson???
also this story is pretty slow on the uptick in terms of storytelling, plot, and character but i hope itll get better ig

Actually this manhwa appear in the official Kakaopage and currently there's 20 chapters. I need to wait until 5 days to read next episode so I'll be more patient. I think the story quite interesting and the art so beautiful.

@Odessakun You probably read the promo for the novel which btw is under a different link(the related section). I think the promo used to be listed under this title page because I had it bookmarked completed too.

If it's not that, then there's the novel being translated(Novel Updates link) which is currently still ahead of the manhwa; but I think it'll be surpassed eventually with the rate the scanlation's going at.

Predictable third-rate harem novel 😂😂😂 okay bookmarked!

Woow,this is such an awesome webtoon in loving it Haha!!!
Thank you so much for your translations, and I'm soooo looking forward to the next chapters hahaha~!!

Double-page supporter
The story was nice and sounds great. The character’s name was very difficult to read, which was quite common for all manhwa.

lol everytime it gets to the credits and we see hot yves i'm like"...a Daddy"😍
https://giphy.com/gifs/cjudElyIMBkW8A0aSd

Loving this story and how the ridiculously oblivious MC is

With how difficult and oblivious she is being I wouldn't be surprised if they got married in the last page of the last chapter and all we get is an "the end". A bit frustrating, I like long mangas/novels, but some of these novels drag on and on and on and on and on and the BOOM, in one chapter the resolve everything, confess to each other, get married, have a kid and grow old.

XD Maise totally
saw through his, I’m not gonna wear glasses ‘disguise’.
XD too funnny!

Users who are viewing this thread