I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Oh man I wish those underlin -- I mean kelp -- got what they deserved, but also glad to see the manga tackle the class hierarchy and what that means for choosing what to do in a situation like this. Also great to see how our MC's character develops, and she learns that her black and white world of morals is different when viewed thru the lens of a classist society!

Dex-chan lover
I really hope they get bitch slapped back, how dare they hurt our girls

Dex-chan lover
The answer is to remind all the nobles of noblesse oblige.

A king without subjects has nothing, but the subjects can survive without a king.

Or to quote a certain madlass addressing a crowd: "Are you worthy?"

Seems like there was another witness to the episode... so was is Clarisse or the prince?
That glare was a Queen worthy though.

Fed-Kun's army
To the TL - that's not knitting, that's crochet lol. Wrong sound effects/translation there.

i think this is where she aims to become queen to change societal norms.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, those whining bitches are nasty, but I feel like...I'm missing something?
Someone got smacked with a fan. It's insulting, but is it really so bad? Somehow I don't think those spoiled noblewomen are very strong.

I guess it doesn't matter. We're challenging a society that has forgotten noblisse oblige and it looks like karma is hovering over their heads.

I like how they logically let Therese think out the potential consequences rather than her running out to try and champion her friend. Also did those noble ladies think they could come and intimidate her? It's not like they could have beaten her up - so unbecoming of noble ladies afterall.

Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread