I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
What are these morons doing lol. All the Grand Duke has to say is "ok, I resign".

Then what? These morons are surrounded on all sides, there's no escape. There's nothing they can do to force a binding agreement, and you can be sure the King won't be allowing Barba to be "annexing" any of his territory. Bunch of dead idiots.

Therese might be hinting that Riina is the right one because she touched the roses before Therese did, but Riina said she's never been at the palace when she was young and therefore couldn't have met the Grand Duke. Would be interesting if the fox she saved is brought back into the story and that it recognizes her.

Double-page supporter
I am so confused now. If Rina is the duchess then what was the point of the background story of the fox. Wasn't that whole backstory hinting that the grandduke liked Theresa. Wasn't Theresa the one who saved the fox unless it was actually Rina who saved the fox then that would kinda make sense. Feels kinda weird if Rina ends up with the grand duke because there wasn't any interactions between them. The grand duke ending up with anyone is weird as of right now since there weren't many chapters about the Grand duke's interactions and relationships.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, regarding the red rose, did some of them turned red too? Instead it chosen the consort, its more like it used to filtered out the candidate. So the duke can chose the consort himself.

@Scrabbleman Rina can be fit, she is smart, good looking, has proper manner, she just need a bit of polish.

HAHHH??? THE HELL IS THIS

Bye. So ur telling me the girl with the fox is rina?????? Goodbye everyone i hate it here🤥🤥🤥

THE TWIST THE TWIST THE TWIST DOES THIS MEAN SHE WILL END UP WITH JADE AND LIVE OUT HER HAPPY DREAM OF BEING EMPLOYED AND SUPPORT HER FAM BUT THEN WHATS WITH THE FLASHBACK OF HER CHILDHOOD IM LAKWJEFLAJWEF

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

I knew this twist was coming since it was strongly hinted after a while but it
doesn't half feel like the story used terese to tell other people's stories rather than her own.

Like she's a really nice good girl with a good head on her shoulders, Rina is a nice character, jade is a good guy, and the brief bit we've seen of pretty boy seems to imply he is too.

But it doesn't really feel like we actually focused on mc much at all honestly, if it wasn't folks reacting to her being unladylije, it was folks bullying rina, mc handling the fallout, comforting rina, the other noble girls being noble girls and inbetween there were nice snippets of terese being her quirky self and interacting with folks. Like. They didn't spend enough time on any of this to make it actuslly feel good and in particular the red herring with the character who appeared to be little terese (unless there's some bs about rina dying her hair or how she had light hair as a child) leaves an extra bad after taste.

I dunno I think I said this in a chapter a while ago that the development they've done means either option (Mc gets with pretty boy vs mc gets with jade) may well end up being unsatisfying and I hate to see that come true but it has for me personally. :c

I AM SO HAPPY WITH THIS TWIST! YES!
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
The twist.... is so twisted!! 😂

Now I REALLY hope she wouldn't end up being the duchess SO PLEASEEE 😣

Tbh...nothing made sense lmao. 😂

Besides the friendly relationship with Jade and Rina, nothing romantic happened. I...don’t understand where this is all going. If Rina ends up being being the future Duchess...I was expecting her and the Duke to interact or have some kind of flirting or romance going on but there really wasn’t any. 😐 So it doesn’t make sense to push that position onto her, yes she would make a great grand duchess but the way she became one is so stupid and stale lmao.

I guess the closest pairing the author can canon is TeressexJade but even so...where was all the romance lmao 😂

Ugh I'm frustrated.
She's the MC yet doesn't end up with the ML because she didn't turn the roses red? Damnit 🤧

Thanks for the update!

Saw this twist coming from miles away but I‘m celebrating nevertheless
Teresse x Jade let‘s gooo ☆゚°˖* ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

WAIT WAHT
tell me they'll still end up together ;-;
(btw my username isn't from rina's name i swear)

Wtf plot twist HAHAHA
I mean I couldn’t really see them get together but I didn’t expect this plot twist

Users who are viewing this thread