I'm the Hero, But the Demon Lord's Also Me - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Chapter 1

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for picking this one up. The more I have to read in the next few weeks or months is appreciated

Group Leader
We are brand new to this! This is the first time me and Wonton translated from japanese to english, it was also my first time using photoshop, lol! Please give us any suggestions or feedback. We will start working on the next chapter tomorrow!

Group Leader
Oh damn! this was on the short list of manga I was planning on working on since Frontier Diary was picked up, glad to see someone beat me to it! thx for the translation yall!

Dex-chan lover
gip_1.gif

Dex-chan lover
For a moment I thought it was the mangadex mascot cat he was holding.

hmm.... In terms of tone it's not terribly different from other isekai but I'm interested in how they'll play with the concept of the MC being chosen for both roles at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
oh thks for picking this up, i like reverse isekais and there arent a lot of them so im happy so see more translations

Dex-chan lover
At least princess has her priorities straight. Life-saving recruitment of hero first, handle wardrobe malfunctions later (except when convinced that the latter is needed for the former to be possible).

Dex-chan lover
uuh...ok? i mean the einherjar version was okay but...why does this one have the color spread separated?

Fed-Kun's army
See the cover, see girl boobs with a little point over her clothes
okay what is sensei name on hentai

Users who are viewing this thread