I’m the Only One with Outstanding Cheats After My Class Got Transported to Another World?! - Ch. 1

Physical and Magical Immunity... Thats it everyone, go home show is over, he can practically fight the demon lord alone and naked and win easy. 🤣

Group Leader
9 out of 10 the princess won't be able to see he's stats for some dumb reason and the whole class will continue to bully him like before.
Or she's only able to read level, jobs, and hp/mp and there's no job listed on his stat screen. And if you look real close at Shirai's screen she has 6 digit hp and mp while he only has 4 digits.

Dex-chan lover
9 out of 10 the princess won't be able to see he's stats for some dumb reason and the whole class will continue to bully him like before.
It seemed like the other girl could see it just fine though, and he could read hers. Interesting that they didn’t show us the contents of anyone else’s board but his, but I guess that’s coming in the next chapter

Group Leader
I went back and reread the synopsis and I'm guessing it's going to be the usual trash isekai. The bullies are going to be butthurt about losing in stats and attention from the princess. Especially the class rep because he's probably going to have the hero job. The MC will be a bitch with an inferiority complex for far too long even though he could forehead flick everybody into oblivion.

Contributor
Ehi, at least mc will not be kicked out because is jobless or with crap stats, this time it have all cheats and skills since day 1. Curious to see the princess and other classmates reaction. :sneaky:

Double-page supporter
The art isn't amazing but the smiles are strangely charming.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So, why does he have a different version of the status screen? Where is the "sage" equivalent on his page? Human?

Double-page supporter
apparently not looking at the raws even the princess is attending to him so....

Dex-chan lover
mmm yes, another one to the trash isekai pile. Keep them coming please :kek:
Also, gods forgot to give our mc tornado magic or some such. There's fire->flame->divine, water->frost->divine, darkness->black->void, but only air goes straight to divine, what a scam.

Users who are viewing this thread