I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - My Best Friend's Engagement was Annulled. I Need To Do My Best…

Dex-chan lover
First part of the resolution was sufficiently telegraphed. Did not expect the second part. Well played.

Group Leader
hell yeah poly rep!! what a pleasant twist! more stories should forsake the tired love triangle and end with a proper throuple <3333

Dex-chan lover
This is kinda... bad. What is this. Why is this in my yuri anthology.

Group Leader
I don't mind the poly if it's 3 female, but there's a male involve, why is this in a yuri anthology I wonder.

YES YES YES POLY!!!!!! EVERYONE IS HAPPY AND GAY. NICE. AS A FELLOW GAY, THIS SPARKS JOY.

Why have so many people their panties twisted, whats so wrong with a open relationship with 3 people, that's how monarchies work, Jesus, no matter how woke you are you can't just rewrite such stuff to fit a modern narrative, and on top of it both girls could still stay together and love each other and it looks like they were not opposed to him either, so let them be happy, if people believe in 3 trillion genders then how about believing in sharing someone you deeply love with another person you like/love, it would not be something for me but this is far better since now everybody can be happy, reminds me about all this stupid love triangles were someone always goes home empty and it often enough hits your best girl.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for translating this and the hardwork put into it. Sure this was somewhat of a shock to see in a yuri anthology, but lol it was funny the Crown prince wanted to annul the engagement because they were making him feel like a third wheel since their just gals being pals vibe was overwhelming him. Maria pimping how awesome her childhood bestie/savior is, rubbing it in the crown prince's face was adorable. And the resolution yeah lets friendzone the Crown Prince. Yeah sure their married but from the way the dialogue is set up why is it that I get the impression that their husband lives on the other opposite side of the palace from them in the "Crown Prince's domain or fiefdom of Friendzonia". Even in marriage it still looks/feels like he's the third wheel that just gets to visit on the weekends and holidays type of arrangement.

I am floored. My jaw is left hanging. I did not expect that. Not sure how to feel about the yuriness of this, but it is unique to say the least. Poly is ok, as long as every party involved consents.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Read all 3 in a row.

First was... No comment (literally)

Second and third was heartwarming and that's enough

Lol its like the prince is Male concubine(i dont know the term for male so lets just call it male concubine)

Users who are viewing this thread