I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - My Best Friend's Engagement was Annulled. I Need To Do My Best…

Aggregator gang
What a weird ending, but it's the only way I know that they can spend their life together xD

Yes!! It’s so rare to see an ending like this. Throw love triangles where one person or everyone is miserable into the garbage, thanks, it’s 2020 and our characters have communication skills and large hearts.

This chapter was so cute!! Perfect resolution to a love triangle 💞💗💓💕
Thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
GOOD SHIT GOOD SHIT!

finally a prince that actually cares about the feelings of others! bless that dude, and bless the mc

this was kind of a shock and very much unexpected for a yuri anthology, like thinking you've got sparkling water in your glass but it turns out to be sprite.

but this kind of "everyone wins" ending is actually really nice. I'd read more of these threes' story, it's cute.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I see. That's sweet and the best solution. This way the girls are married to each other but their also married to the prince. It's nice to see a Bisexual bigamy story in one of these.

Dex-chan lover
Did... Did the prince get turned into a third wheel husband for a yuri couple? I don't know how to feel about this.

Contributor
A definite historical style ending. Heterosexual marriage with the gay lover on the side.

Dex-chan lover
This trope will never get old and that's such a reasonable and wholesome ending.. props to the author and translators!

Users who are viewing this thread