I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - My Friendship Route with the Villainess

This one is my favorite. I love how all the "Mobs" went and depend the "villainess"

It was so funny!

Dex-chan lover
You really going to sappho and friend two characters in a yuri anthology, really?

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the chapter was really good, probably the best in the anthology UNTIL that end.

Yo, wtf is that end? Suddenly a random character appears and it’s not yuri in a yuri anthology?

Aggregator gang
Awww the ending was a bit disappointing, this was so good until then!

Thank you so much for the scanlation 💕💕

I'm wondering if that Hanna girl was the MC's friend from Japan. That'd be kinda sad.

Dex-chan lover
Heh. It took two pages to endear me Ultear, but then she only got more and more adorable. It's new seeing the entire crowd defend her, but that's great.
For such a gay-ass story, there was a distinct lack of yuri at the end.

The prince...threatened to kill them all, huh? Well. So much for escaping the common sense of nobility. Good thing the queen became a fan too.

This intruder seems to be a reincarnator but...how does she not find it weird the actual heroine was on good terms with her? Doubt it's her friend because her friend was an avid fan as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F how about you get off you high horse and shut up. People are allowed to like what they do and don't like. Are you saying you've never once complained about something online before?

Users who are viewing this thread