I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The "Villainess's" Engagement Annulment, Or An Account of the …

This is a comment for everyone to read:

Through my experience in Japanese reading, this last one was the most romantic one. Literally, you can't feel deeper than giving a purpose to your loved one and go your own path to protect them.

Tho is natural through a western glass to be disappointed with this last story, japaneses don't write stories to conform us but themselves :'D

I loved this. I wish more of this. Hope it was a whole serie about the Saintess and the Dark Saintess. My heart is fluttering.

Some Japanese people rating this horrible in amazon, now i understand why, the title is really deceived

Man, this chapter is a journey of its own. I would very much love if there's a continuation of this somewhere.

Dex-chan lover
Sign me up for 50 more chapters of this last one tbh,I would read the shit out of a longer version

Wow, what an awesome YURI anthology, it's so awesome that it didn't feel like a YURI anthology anymore.

THIS ONE IS SO GOOD. LOVELY. They didn't give much emphasis on the actual interactions between the two, just small glimpses into their relationship, but those moments are more than enough to grasp their dynamic. They're so in love I am somewhat hurt they didn't say 'I love you' to each other but I suppose their actions already solidified that. I MEAN.... Imagine willingly sacrificing yourself and going against your own family and send them into ruin just to protect your love's life. Fuck. Oh and those tears?? Comforting her in times of need where the only language she can speak is mourning but at the same time reminding her she has to accept it and move on (not unkindly,,, I phrased it kinda badly but yknow, what I meant). THEY'RE BOTH SO CUTE.... ALSO AYO THE DARK SAINTESS' DEVELOPMENT AYO. Tbh she could have been a capture target in an otome game with that progression... And the sequel involves the commoner girl as a queen finding the dark saintess as she works in the shadow. Imagine falling in love again. Man this is giving me so many ideas I'm going to cry. I also love how it's written!!!! It honestly feels more like a summary of a '50k words, slow-burn, LIKE REALLY SLOW-BURN THEY DON'T GET TOGETHER UNTIL THE SEQUEL, angst, royalty au, villainess and heroine' fic lmao. If only the fic actually exists 😔 The dark SAINTESS' characterization and how it influences the POV... I adore. Really strong vibes what the hell, it's lovely. Overall, really enjoyed this one in my first read (hence why this comment may sound like I just pulled it out of my spine. Because I did).

Finally calmed down a bit after reading. Still kinda wrecked though. At this point I might just write my own fic for this chapter because god, the potential. I just want to write wlw pining with this kind of dynamic.... Man, wish this one would get a serialisation... But oh well. Thanks for picking up this anthology and translating them!!! I am illiterate with Japanese so I'm grateful for the translations-- they're easy to digest and conveys the tone (?) well too, really enjoyed it. n__n

This story was the best of the lot. I’d read a serialization of this as long as they come through with the romance. The rest of this volume was a real bummer.

Dex-chan lover
I’m seriously sad to see this anthology go. Each of the stories was amazing and this last one deserves to be serialized

Users who are viewing this thread