I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The "Villainess's" Engagement Annulment, Or An Account of the …

I mean I want to see more of these "villain gets captured by heroine" stories, but if it's all gonna be vague yuri then I rather not.

Dex-chan lover
Just like that another anthology to mark complete. I did like this story & how the prince & co weren't idiots. Would like to see this get expanded on Ottilie being the Dark Saintess cause it was very interesting concept. Overall this anthology was a bit misleading of it comprising of yuri stories but I still liked reading them. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
They saved the best for last 😭
Thanks for translating the series 💕

Lol, I bought the book before the chapter 1 even got translated and you know what? I hate it, well the story is good but I think it's more fitting to advertise as Isekai.

Dex-chan lover
It's refreshing to see the villainess save the heroine for once. Most of the time it's "the heroine saves the villainess" or "the heroine is the actual villain".

Aggregator gang
Refreshing to see a prince that isn't stupid or a simp. I hope this gets picked up!

Users who are viewing this thread