I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 2 Ch. 2 - Since I was reincarnated as the villainess, I wanted to be kin…

Power Uploader
The chapter name has been truncated because original was too long that it broke MD's uploader. If anyone wants to copy it to the description, here's the full chapter title:
Since I was reincarnated as the villainess, I wanted to be kind to the heroine to avoid being banished from the country, but she is so slow, clumsy, and dumb that I had to play the straight man and be strict with her, which - sure enough - resulted in my fiancé, the prince, condemning me at the graduation party.

Dex-chan lover
The chapter name has been truncated because original was too long that it broke MD's uploader. If anyone wants to copy it to the description, here's the full chapter title:
eVHHIUt.gif

Hi everyone, this is KitsuneAoi, the translator for TOOR Scans
In the last chapter, I said something about the chapter is not as good as the other chapters. What I meant was that we didn't get to see the heroine side as much as the villainess or the interaction between the two, hence it wasn't really as exciting or interesting as the rest.

Anyway, enjoy the new chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the prince arguably wasn't as much of an unreasonable asshole as some of the others. If someone told me that they're being yelled at and hit by their tutor my first thought probably wouldn't be that they're secretly a masochist and are trying to make me jealous. So him misunderstanding seems actually kinda reasonable. Though he does kinda loose these points again for doing this stuff at a public event

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, an idiot prince jumping to conclusion is the least of this country's problems since the entire future "elites" fail to spot their overlord's princess for a long ass time (nobody even realizes that until she told them herself). Also, we got 3 good stories already so with this anthology's track record, hold on to your butt. Please be good; Don't be like the last volume.

Power Uploader
Oh god not the scots!
But I am confused as of why the prince suddenly just went breaking up? Is he wanted to cheat with the heroine but unable to do so because of engagement? So to make excuses he went so far to make misunderstandings to be a condemnation?
Simping in a nutshell. Engagement was probably arranged so dude was looking for a way out, and the clumsy heroine conveniently gave him the excuse to.

Users who are viewing this thread