I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 2 Ch. 2 - Since I was reincarnated as the villainess, I wanted to be kin…

Dex-chan lover
This was great! My favorite one out of all of these. Hadn't seen that kind of twist before. Makes me wish this were longer.

Dex-chan lover
Simping in a nutshell. Engagement was probably arranged so dude was looking for a way out, and the clumsy heroine conveniently gave him the excuse to.
When I read this chapter on batoto, someone said that from the prince’s perspective, it was a negative thing going on. But I responded that even if he believed he had good intentions, he lost more points due to trying to make Serenade his bride, all without even confirming whether or not she felt the same for him. Obviously she didn’t, and strong dislike turned to powerful hate.

I mean, it gives off vibes of ‘she smiled at me! She must love me!!’ Or I was nice to you, but you seriously put the cart before the horse and tried dumping your fiancé in public and tried thrusting me into an engagement with you, over a single interaction’
In short, creepy, narcissistic, and unstable behavior and mindset.

Dex-chan lover
When I read this chapter on batoto, someone said that from the prince’s perspective, it was a negative thing going on. But I responded that even if he believed he had good intentions, he lost more points due to trying to make Serenade his bride, all without even confirming whether or not she felt the same for him. Obviously she didn’t, and strong dislike turned to powerful hate.

I mean, it gives off vibes of ‘she smiled at me! She must love me!!’ Or I was nice to you, but you seriously put the cart before the horse and tried dumping your fiancé in public and tried thrusting me into an engagement with you, over a single interaction’
In short, creepy, narcissistic, and unstable behavior and mindset.
Yes, he treated being his fiance as though it were a prize everyone would want and so needed no questioning. Presumptuous at best, conceited at worse. "This woman lost out but guess what? Now you get the honor of being my bride!? Aren't you thrilled!"

Dex-chan lover
Probably the most unexpected part for me about the heroine is how brutish she turned out to be. I thought she was going to turn out to be a masochist or something along those lines

I've seen enough full monke FL that the twist wasn't so unexpected.
In fact FL from https://mangadex.org/title/ef35a5a4-bc6f-4a67-aa48-2a9e41a30402/otome-game-wa-shuuryou-shimashita is pretty much this type with even less self-awareness.

he lost more points due to trying to make Serenade his bride, all without even confirming whether or not she felt the same for him. Obviously she didn’t, and strong dislike turned to powerful hate.

I view that as him trying to make an acceptable reason to punish Chrystia.
After all in standard noble setting, a duke's daughter (Chrystia) doing anything at all to a commoner (Serenade) is not a 'crime'
But if Serenade is promoted to prince's consort then she's now in position to become a royalty and thus higher position than Chrystia making the past aggression a crime.

In fact
That's pretty much how arc 2 resolution happen.

Noble attacking commoner? Not a crime, in fact commoner trying to fight back would be a crime.
Reveal said 'commoner' is actually the lord's adopt daughter? Attacking her is now treason.

Doesn't matter if the attack happened before the reveal (and in truth she accept that adoption in the midst of the attack)

It's kinda why Chrystia was being rather reserved towards Serenade after the princess reveal.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, where is the part her country allows same-sex marriage and the duchess can become consort?? I feel like we were robbed... :pout:

Dex-chan lover
Well thankfully I took the class Sid Meier Civ for 5000 hours, so I knew what Suzerain was.

Dex-chan lover
Those hands are fucked
kVQ0WxnBU0jS.png

Dex-chan lover
The chapter name has been truncated because original was too long that it broke MD's uploader. If anyone wants to copy it to the description, here's the full chapter title:

Imagine this chapter becomes a full manga series :kek:

Dex-chan lover
I've seen enough full monke FL that the twist wasn't so unexpected.
In fact FL from https://mangadex.org/title/ef35a5a4-bc6f-4a67-aa48-2a9e41a30402/otome-game-wa-shuuryou-shimashita is pretty much this type with even less self-awareness.

I view that as him trying to make an acceptable reason to punish Chrystia.
After all in standard noble setting, a duke's daughter (Chrystia) doing anything at all to a commoner (Serenade) is not a 'crime'
But if Serenade is promoted to prince's consort then she's now in position to become a royalty and thus higher position than Chrystia making the past aggression a crime.

In fact
That's pretty much how arc 2 resolution happen.

Noble attacking commoner? Not a crime, in fact commoner trying to fight back would be a crime.
Reveal said 'commoner' is actually the lord's adopt daughter? Attacking her is now treason.

Doesn't matter if the attack happened before the reveal (and in truth she accept that adoption in the midst of the attack)

It's kinda why Chrystia was being rather reserved towards Serenade after the princess reveal.

Is there anywhere where that's in english? The story that you linked I mean.

Dex-chan lover
looks Ai generated, especially the lower one
Hands are hard. People have been drawing craptastic hands for longer than AI has been around.

Since these are just fugly, they're quite possibly human. It's the ones that look like they're about to say "Ḇ̶̛̛͙̋̄͜e̴̮̹̫̦͔̚ ̸̡̳̭̾ṇ̶̦͙̰̫̆̏o̶͎̯̊̆̔́̚t̵̡̢̛͉̖̄̄̽̊ ̶̧̻̰͈̉͆â̶͇̝̣͖͒̎͑ͅf̸͙̳̩̩̱̊̋̑r̸̥͖͍͂͒͊̔̚a̷̛̤̳͊̿̔̃i̷̼̳̜̒̇ͅd̴̡̛̰̘͕̄̄", that are definitely AI. :p

Dex-chan lover
The Misunderstanding between The Prince and Neighbor Princess is just hilarious. Prince took Princess’ words too personally while Princess herself is pure masochist when it comes to fall in love :dogkek:

Banned
I like the premise of this one, but wish it had more. Ah well, good times still for yuri love between a "villainess" and a "heroine" :0

Users who are viewing this thread