I'm Working at the Church as a Priest, but I Want to Be Cut Some Slack from the Mutilated Bodies of the Heroes that Keep Getting Sent to Me - Ch. 5 -…

Hopefully noone saw the whole debacle of me having to renumber the chapter because tagging it as "Vol. 2, Ch. 5" would put it down at the beginning of the list.
Also hopefully the same chapter doesn't get reuploaded because I thought me marking the double spread as page "36+37" would mess up with the system in some way, although I'll just delete it if it pops up, sorry admins haha, first time.

@HelloHound not sure either, might just be that being a priest is his only prospect at employment, he might've been raised that way since he received the blessing of the Gods, next chapter seems to be exploring the church system so we might get answers, but I'm not spoiling myself either lmaooo

Also another thing to note, Lier seems to be constantly crying for some reason, this is true for other chapters as well, I don't know the reason but if you look at her eyes she looks always teary, might just be because she's sad.
This is why he speech bubbles sometimes has "sniffle" or "*tear*" near them (she doesn't actually say that).

@Grodbert Thank you very much for the translation. It looks really good.
Also yeah I realised Lier's tears. Pollen allergy maybe? :D It has been so long I can't make any connections with past chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Sob.. Sob.. His vacation cutting short XD
But I curious what happen if he truly wed Margaret

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL very well done for a first time . Good job with all the sfx as well

Group Leader
Very good translation this group is epic they pick up all my favourite series

Users who are viewing this thread