Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 8 - I've Got Something to Tell You

Dex-chan lover
Is the mangaka trying to get serialized so they are just showing the main beats of the story?

Dex-chan lover
Well that isn't at all annoying.

That's practically what most things tend to be now. It used to be anime was advertisements for manga. Not its also moved further back to manga being ads for webnovels/lightnovels. Then again for any adapative works, it tends to be such.

Supporter
The least they could've done is show us the actual moment of her overcoming this obstacle. But it was focused entirely on the joke and not the little bits of character development...
The WN is also focused on the gag, with the payoff in a single line at the end. There's just more of a buildup there, so you don't feel as cheated.

Dex-chan lover
Let's fucking go :meguupog: I didn't expect progress this soon
Don't worry, he'll probably think she just wanted to hang out. I'm sure we have a good one to two hundred chapters before any real progress happens.

Dex-chan lover
Inch by inch
She wants his sausage. Hopefully she doesn't discover that it's from Vienna.

Vienna-Sausages-1-1-1024x576.jpg

Double-page supporter
Did she specify this would be a date or did she want to hang out ? If it is latter he definetly didn't get it. And I doubt she specify. :notlikethis:

Users who are viewing this thread