Imokusa Reijou desu ga Akuyaku Reisoku wo Tasuketara Kiniiraremashita - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I am loving this ML! He is sweet, hard-working and asks for her opinion! And he asks(!!!) if she would like to marry him!
I want one of my own!!!! 😍

Dex-chan lover
For the SFX, just make something up that fits.
She's in awe of the books?
WOW
She sets a stack of books down?
Thump
He looks troubled and brings his hand to his face?
Sigh

Dex-chan lover
I can't feel any romantic intent from Nazelbert when proposing but in the context of everything that's happening it is still a very sweet moment.

He is trying to look after someone who was willing to help him at such a horrifying moment in his life, now knowing they were in a situation way more precarious than he had been before, and knowing it is a hard situation for both, still decides to ask if she'd like to go along with his plan.

It's kind of weird still since they have basically no options left, plural - nazelbert's condition for the alternative on the royal mandate for some reason still has him marrying her so he probably wouldn't be given governance of the frontier, leaving his fate in the air; and with MC's original plan of living in a monastery dashed she has no real place to try and go immediately -, so it's kind of an extremely unbalanced choice there for either party, but thankfully it is still played rather sweetly.

Hi all, this was always intended as a fan translation since I really like the story. However, after 3 chapters I feel that I'm quite lacking as a translator. I'm not giving the best translation possible. So, if any professional group on mangadex is interested in taking over I completely understand. I am so happy that people like this manga as much as I do.

Dex-chan lover
dc88daf5cb6ef9b47dc32cef90acfb9f.jpg

Also, I doubt that it actually has anything related, but the French word for 'potato' is 'pomme de terre' ('apple of the earth').

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, go to the frontier. That way it's easier to defect to another country where the royalty isn't bullshit.

"We are aware of the untrue accusations made against you but instead of compensating you you get the choice between us upholding the unjust judgment by our daughter or marrying her while she gets to keep her lover."

Dex-chan lover
idk i found the main protagonist's expressions really adorable with her old pompous look 😂 but really overall, the main mc is drawn so unusually cute, love the artstyle!

Dex-chan lover
Hi all, this was always intended as a fan translation since I really like the story. However, after 3 chapters I feel that I'm quite lacking as a translator. I'm not giving the best translation possible. So, if any professional group on mangadex is interested in taking over I completely understand. I am so happy that people like this manga as much as I do.
I'm happy with your translation! Thanks for your hard work!
image.png

Dex-chan lover
what a trash king. Hope this story comes up with the Duke and allies rallying and just slaughtering the king,queen, and princess (and her lover) and just exiling the other princes powerless and to the country side (with a nice home if they are nice, but they still gotta be outta power circles).

and, man... that poor fl has such a low image of herself, but she is so cute and sweet. That brother was listening too... Wonder how he felt hearing her say it happened often about the bruising... or realizes her situation.

Dex-chan lover
Imo you are doing a good job.

Group Leader
almost started shipping Kelly with Agnes with how perceptive, attentive, and protective to her Kelly is. However, she's a maid so half of that is cause it's her job, so I shall quell my yuri goggles for the time being.

Dex-chan lover
almost started shipping Kelly with Agnes with how perceptive, attentive, and protective to her Kelly is. However, she's a maid so half of that is cause it's her job, so I shall quell my yuri goggles for the time being.
No no no..... EMBRACE THE YURI. Truly the most righteous path

Users who are viewing this thread