Imouto no Tomodachi ga Nani Kangaeteru no ka Wakaranai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Don't Know What My Little Sister's Friend Is Thinking

Dex-chan lover
tumblr_inline_pajsfiglgS1vd431s_500.jpg

Group Leader
She's a minor she can't be holding hands :(

Why is this even better than the web comic I need more :(

Power Uploader
Oof took us quite bit of work but its done now c:
Enjoy Ch 1! HIt the follow button on mangdex to not miss a chapter
Next chapter raw is out for premium users in the GANMA app, if anyone can send it to us we can release next chapter early!

Kindly Download the GANMA app and Smash that Heart button every chapter and view the ads to support author! You can also subscribe to authors fanbox (similar to patreon) and get exclusive content in return https://rayrei1414.fanbox.cc/

Also we need more help with JAPANESE TRANSLATION, REDRAWING, TYPESETTING to give us our boost as we primarily work on short mangas and this full fledged chapter take more work.

JOin our discord: https://discord.gg/AmgtaYu

It is not true that down b has no real uses! In the Switch version of Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, the move has very low range but sends opponents far, and if it hits then the character wakes up shortly after hitting.

What I'm tryna say is, don't sleep on the clutchbox.

Power Uploader
OUr Redraw boi had completely redrawn the colour pages removing all text and shapes.
Here you go:
02fullspreadddddddddFINAL.jpg

It's kind of sad as a reader to start all the way at the beginning again, but I'm glad author got serialized.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Dia~𝅘𝅥 Diaaaa~𝅘𝅥 beeteeess ♫ Type 3 ♫

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was the other manga, and was like, did they really repost this again?
I'm glad I clicked on it 😭

Power Uploader
@havelmom As i mentioned earlier the new raws published by GANMA is only availbe at low quality and size of 600x900 pxThe first 4 pages were HQ as they has made a twitter annoucement where the teased the chapter were they used HQ images which we used.

From page 4 onwards throughout this manga it will be those small sized heavly artifacted raws

here is a comparison:
compare.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread