Imouto no Tomodachi ga Nani Kangaeteru no ka Wakaranai - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Aquarium 2

Power Uploader
Enjoy chapter 8
Tsuyu speaking a lot... so precious.
If you can do download the ganma app and watch the ads and hit the heart button to support author!

We are looking fro Redrawers and Japanese Tranlstor for a project.
Join our discord: https://discord.com/invite/AmgtaYu

Dex-chan lover
So imma be honest here lads... I got no phone so cant really download the app and i really wanna see the secret illustration. So if any of ya lads got to see the illustration can ya lads give it to me?

Power Uploader
@freaksho3 We add those illustration/Author note, if any, every chapter.
This chapter's illustration:
14-edda49fe49fe011e12bbbeda32423b6cb5a7f387c649a770120c94a6b55c2404.png

This chapter reminded me that I need to finish HoshiOri

Double-page supporter
simple chapter? pretty standard? okey? was pre-serialization more fun? cause im getting bored with this one

kind of feels like her character absolutely fucking snapped in half with this chapter instead of bending. literally no longer turtle around older brother, which for some reason only happens whenever chie is not there??

Dex-chan lover
Usually, when people are complaining about a series in the comments, I'm just like 'whatever, it's still good'

But this chapter really felt useless. Chie wasn't wing girling, she was legit sick. Tsuyu was completely out of character. Bro was just playing chaperone to a little girl.

Wonder what's going on with the author

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not too sure why we're saying that this is out of character imo. At least in this version shes been more talkative and the author has had her voice her thoughts and feelings out loud more. It's more that Tsuyu has trouble showing Onii-san affection and gratitude more than anything else, and Onii-san can't catch any of those romantic hints it would seem. So in a situation where they're talking about a 3rd party (Chie) who's not there it doesn't really make much sense if Tsuyu did turtle her thoughts here. If there was any actual point to this chapter it was probably to convey that both Tsuyu and Onii-san can actually hold a conversation rather than Onii-san trying to guess what Tsuyu is thinking while she doesn't talk cause shes shy. So it can actually open up a bit more romantic situations in the future.

or something like that idk just my interpretation.

Don't trust the name, just like butterflies, jellyfish has nothing to do with the food in their name

Dex-chan lover
I've got it. This isn't the romcom of the guy and Tsuyu. This is a romcom of Chie's harem, so obviously without Chie there's no rom 😎

Dex-chan lover
But in the original the whole premise was that Chie couldn't speak clearly what she wanted and so Onii-san couldn't guess what she was thinking when all she did was nodding and some simple words.
Original truly was much better.
And I was much more of a fan of Onii-san being an adult there too.

Dex-chan lover
What-what? We're throwing tomatoes again because pre-ser was better? Good
Here's mine 🍅

Users who are viewing this thread