In a Home Where Lilies Bloom - Oneshot

Power Uploader
@Serenata I changed that to "Alternate Story", because even if the characters look the same, there's nothing that indicates that they are the same. No daughter is shown in "I could just tell" and no names are cited.

It may just be the author reusing some character designs.

Cute! Great parents-child relationship.

I could never have asked my parents such stuff, because either they would have said "You are too young for that; you will find out eventually" or "HURR DURR YOU GOT BOY/GIRLFRIEND?? YOU MADE GRANDCHILDREN FOR US YET???"

Super duper love this Oneshot. Crazy wholesome. Ultra adorable. Mega heart-warming.

Lol that was dope and cutee~ also it bothers me that Rin sounds so mature but hopeless in love lol. A 11/10!

Dex-chan lover
omg that was so cuteee

as someone whose parents are really lovey dovey, I totally understand how our MC feels at times XD

Wow what a show! Ane for my fellas over there, don't take it seriously!. After all this is just manga. And i'am one of huge fanatic yuri, i love it! The art-style pretty cute. Okawari~!

Aggregator gang
Huh, I really liked this one, and I think this is the first time I saw a same sex couple with a kid in manga.
Nothing serious, nothing complicated, just pure fluff, both on the kids, and the parents side.

Users who are viewing this thread