In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 7 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
guys stop criticizing LHT

they don't directly interact with MD. you want to get angry at them, they have a discord.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks :
They can read the comment here. And at least it give them negative publicity.

This kind of behavior is bad and shouldn't be condoned.

I'm scared for the other manga I read if this is how you handle releasing chapters. That was the most shameful act I've seen. Do better

@wolvenworks nothing wrong with criticising LH's shitty attitude. They often pickup a bunch of manga only to "abandon" it midway and then get upset and will immediately start again when someone else translates it.

they do have a discord. i previously sent them suggestions on improving their translation (which varies very widely depending on who is doing it. sometimes it can be pretty poor quality). dont bother anymore

I think I heard that LHT recently had some restructuring which coincidentally led to the timing of these releases

Dex-chan lover
@Clad95150 yes they can but as i noted, i don't think they do. there's a clear difference between "can read" and "actually reading" and i'm amazed you missed it.

@mimisan i'm all for criticizing LHT. i'm just saying to do it on their discord because i don't think they check the comments here. like talking to the wall because your neighbor on the other side of that wall's being too noisy, he won't hear shit unless you go to his turf

Toward the end Reese’s character started to annoy me and I wished there was more lovey doves moments with Noche but overall it was enjoyable. I wish there was more but apparently it got cancelled.

@wolvenworks I sure didn’t miss the distinction between “can read” and “actually read” and I’m guessing the commentor didn’t either. It’s more about us not believing you when you just say they don’t read comments here. How the hell would you know what webpages people are actually viewing? But I guess such common sense was blocked out by all that snark. “I’m amazed”

it was a nice ending but i wanted to see some kids at the end for it to be a beautiful ending

I can't believe those are the last words, that's such a dull ending. One more page, a picture of the two of them standing together, would have been better.

Fed-Kun's army
......seriously their should be at least some bonus chapters or even an overview about how she may beat the curse

LoL didn’t think that was the last chapter. It felt like it was axed due to the ending feeling very tushed.

Dex-chan lover
Bummer that this got axed right when the head of LH had a bunch of real world problems.

Also, bummer that this got the axe!

This story had a believable MC, with honest reactions, who acted like a real person... which was frustrating AS FUCK at times... but it truly made for a good story.

Cheers, Black Healer-sama; may your life be as grand of an adventure as you may ever want.

I cry for it felt rushed, and how some say, axed, I still like the ending though, I would of liked more though

Users who are viewing this thread