Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu - Ch. 5.2

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha, I'm so glad I heard/saw that. When it's a Isekai manga like this, this is the mentality the MCs need to have.. In worlds where "murderous humans" are the main cause of destruction/pain/grief. Forget trying to be friendly. Just do what you want when you know you're strong enough to handle it alone!

Aggregator gang
I would argue routing corruption from the land can be seen as saving it. Don’t get the goddesses argument beyond being scared she created an ever growing nuke into the wilderness lol

Get rid of the human country and turn it into a demihuman country with the mc As the king and his demihuman family even though there is no romance tag in the novel but it could happen and other humans as slaves and they have to work to get released as a low class citizen

Dex-chan lover
Yeah given how the Human government is operating in that world, the goddess should have realized a hero wouldn't just save humanity, but also crush the current ruling caste.

Hell, there's even the risk the hero might take over the opposing side and become the demon king so they'd have enough power to overthrow the human government.

Dex-chan lover
I hate hypocrites. I don’t mean the average hypocrite like you or me but ones like those villagers. You’re completely fine with enslaving indigenous races but once it’s your ass on the line that’s it, slavery is a horrible disgusting crime. Someone call an isekai hero revenge mc cause he got some work to do. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread