Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
images

Dex-chan lover
patent is good stuff, even if it's "not your idea" in the first place. but you are the one who brings the idea, so it's fine. as if the patent in real world are all "owned" by the inventor in the first place.
it's worst when then mc just giving it away for free and then just let everyone have it. that's such a naive and gullible mc, i hate it. any decent merchant would make the counterfeit and sell it for themself.
those kind of mc just doesnt feel "real", no SANE person would do that. only saints would do that, even then they're usually died too fast with those mindset. of course except mc with their plot armor

Seriously asking for donations with that translation quality? It's no better than a machine translation slapped on without any proofreading/quality control.

Pretty hard to read. The next two chapters are better, but still pretty bad.
Will put this on hold for now.

Group Leader
I'm happy the Uploader is continuing this series again, but...

Double-page supporter
Imagine releasing a lousy translation but still have audacity to ask for donations...

Dex-chan lover
I hate patent no matter world it is.

Seems the TL got quite some track record eh? Well that's suck. I hope everything ended well for everyone. I just don't care enough for this or that. If I do care, I'd study Japanese and read raw instead of whining about TL suck.

Dex-chan lover
Good news its only this chapter thats bad! 44 and 45 are both legible!
:salute: i had put this manga on hold twice in hopes that somebody would re-translate it.
But this gives me some hope it will get better once i get past this chapter.

After reading the next few chapters :
At least they were readable, but there is still alot of Jank.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
:salute: i had put this manga on hold twice in hopes that somebody would re-translate it.
But this gives me some hope it will get better once i get past this chapter.

After reading the next few chapters :
At least they were readable, but there is still alot of Jank.
I said Legible. not good...

this dude finally back using this account
i wonder did he settle the payment of previous comicdom typesetters/trasnlators

imagine running away and then said never gonna touch translating again, and now we are here
from what i found a few days ago googling comicdom, nope, some even has months of work and no pay to minimal pay at best, the discord got scrapped due to readers and the TL teams complaining about not getting paid. theres even stuff where yuri/comicdom will accept donations only to ask for 5x more to actually do anything or asking for money for random things, like somehow "her" girlfriend was pregnant her mom was sick multiple times and all kinds of things. he/she was also harrassing previous donators for more too. so most of the decent translators redrawers and proofreaders all left or stopped even trying do to it i think a few made their own group(s). they dont upload under the comicdom group name anymore i believe due to all the heat or md not even allowing them anymore not sure if its the former or the latter though. when i saw it was a no group i got my hopes up for a minute until i saw the username. they've apparently rebanded several times too. when they get called out too much or the donations stop from the bad press they'll go scorched earth and change names to try to recruit more people and start again. i feel bad for the TL teams and donators that have kept getting screwed over but from what i've seen yuricutegurl/comicdom/shadowed117(they've had a ton of aliases and will even pretend to not be the same person to scam people more), or whatever names they're going by now. deserves no sympathy.

google the group name if you havent already some of the stuff is pretty wild. i only found out when looking for their site after a catching up on another series, was glad i did before i tried to donate anything.

Supporter
Thank gods this is the boring policy/bureaucracy arc, so I was planning on skipping it anyways, but wow this is terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread