Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu

Same as the guy below.
I was hoping for a comfy village development manga, instead we get standard isekai harem literal-god fantasy.

went from pretty good to dog shit in one chapter
(5)
seriously why go through the trouble of setting up a atypical isekai village development story only to copy the most hated template for a isekai hero story in the next chapter...

2/10
1 for the isekai hero template and 1 for the setting in the first couple of chapters

I don't know about what other's think, but I think it is pretty good. I don't really see any signs of harem but more closer to empire building. Though it's moving to an empire building theme, it's not overly "UGH this shit again" and actually intriguing. I like the MC, he makes his crazy OP-ness not very cringey because he plays it well. I also sorta like the direction the plot is going with lots of hints to what he is capable of doing in the future along with some hidden twists down the road. I am excited to see what will happen in more chapters.
My verdict, It's not horrible, not too amazing either, but enough that you want to keep reading out of curiosity. And I guess that is enough to be average and earn a 5/10
Though this is only my opinion.

I love this manga. Or at least I loved it. It was one of my favorite in its first few chapters, to the point where I spent a fruitless hour hunting for an english translation of the light novel. Seriously, I fell in love with the concept, I was excited to see where it would go!

And then chapter SIX came out. Oh sure, Chapter five had all the red flags waving. Particularly the line "And they wouldn't fight me anyway. Do you think I can take on the entire army?" For those who haven't read this, this single line is where it all goes to shit. The MC just finished THREATENING TO ENSLAVE A TOWN. Unless the Rabbit folk were freed. A reasonable threat honestly, a very exciting line of exploration, something I haven't seen in Isekai before. Here's the thing, YOU CAN'T THREATEN SOMEONE AND THEN GO. "Lol nah, they'd kill me". But it's all good because he CAN take on an army. Nothing strange for isekai plots honestly, but he just made a fake ALL OR NOTHING threat, and then surprise he can back it up! Remember all this, because shit gets worse!

So you know how he casually threatened to enslave everyone? Well now he's bestest buds with those people. Yeah, they act like old friends, and he accepts a demand to work for the kingdom, a kingdom that casually enslaves people.

NEVER have I hated a writer so much. The dude who wrote half-inch-high is a talentless snuff-fetishest disgrace to manga everywhere, but at no point does his series offer a glimpse of potential. It's trash, and it was always going to be trash. This was different! This could have EASILY been great. But the MC slams his shlong on the table when he has nothing to back it up, only to have a goddess tell him he's big-dick johnson, king off isekai swagger, and in RESPONSE he wilts like a flower in a kiln. He becomes the most accommodating douchebag ever, when he has no reason to suffer the presence of slavers at all. Let alone act chummy with them! Or befriend the people who seconds ago he threatened to casually enslave! Even worse is THEIR response, becoming friends with HIM. Goddamn, they'd be obligated to poison him just out of self-preservation!

I dropped this series. I give it a solid 0/10, and a personal go fuck yourself to the writer. You just felt your character was out of creations for the rabbit village and wanted a quick jump into a larger region with more creation potential. You know what kind off writer does that? The kind who write shitty fanfiction.

Dex-chan lover
I am waiting for the next translated chapters

by the way If you don't feel happy about of how the MC don't take revenge of the human village, its because the clumsy goddes asking personally to be considerate, and also he is a human that worked in a something like IKEA that makes their employers help their clients (like helping old people, install cable and TV, repair or install bathrooms, hella hardworking like that) and he was like the employer of the month in that type of hardworking environment, basically he will don't waste their effort to kill somebody if don't make a really good benefits to the bunny people, the choice he make its the most easy to deal in a long term of time while you build and protect bunny people and their town

Fed-Kun's army
Overall its fine, but the characters are garbage all the heroines are annoying and the mc is a wimp any development ends with a slap

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap, this actually was unexpectedly a lot better than I thought it was going to be. Took a lot of the tropes and did 'em a bit differently and in an interesting way. We get a little slice of just about everything but at the same time, it wasn't overly done and it hit that sweet slow life meets isekai without becoming stale in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of wasted potential of the artwork and initial story tbh. Guy basically LOVES working for free and is too stupid to immediately raise his levels instead of doing all the other dumb shit. Just gives out stuff for no reason.

Ch 20 and 32 missing, i tried contacting email that connect to the group, and got replied.
image0.jpg

Wasted potential. MC abusing goddess card to smoothen the deal with the king, lame. 4/10, it lost it charm after MC decide to visit beach village.

Ch 20 and 32 missing, i tried contacting email that connect to the group, and got replied.
image0.jpg
After I go to their group and read comment there. Pretty sure you are fine to block them and nothing of value was lost.

Users who are viewing this thread