Ingoku Danchi - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Chaos Demon (6)

Dex-chan lover
Maybe for you. I find the more ridiculous it gets, the more I enjoy it.

As far as this chapter goes, the secret tunnel to the underground being a huge pipe on the side of the building that sticks out like a sore thumb is extremely funny to me.
I loved that part, can't deny :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
This shit better get something like Wolf Guy's Rape Namek except instead of 3 volumes consisting entirely of NTR rape it's 3 volumes of nothing but Yoshida + Katagiri breeding sex. I demand justice.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that the secret entrance is just right there is hands down the funniest thing in this series so far.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone who says this manga is too stupid and overly complicated to be good is weak and will not survive the winter.
I'm low-key hoping (but very much not expecting) they pull a Punch Line and somehow it all comes together and makes sense at the end.
But Punch Line is an impossibly high bar to actually compare it to.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell even is this manga anymore? I know there was never really a serious plot, but this chapter really jumped the tracks. Is the mangaka just making shit up as he goes at this point?

Aggregator gang
What is even going on anymore? Are we still talking about desperate housewives?

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that the libido cloths are actually seen as military-grade weaponry.
It's the only bit of common sense in this utterly nonsensical world we've got at this point lmao

Dex-chan lover
Idk, the police lady doing sketchy shit out in the open, alongside the clothing and crystals just appearing all point to some kind of secret society or government project tbh. The cloths had to come from somewhere, and the police woman always portrayed that she knew a lot more about the complex and the suits than she let on, especially during her introduction at the police station with our MC.
The stakes went from complex-level to secret society level which is a bit natural at this point with power levels rising so drastically.
I know there was never really a serious plot, but this chapter really jumped the tracks.

Idk, the police lady doing sketchy shit out in the open, alongside the clothing and crystals just appearing all point to some kind of secret society or government project tbh. The cloths had to come from somewhere, and the police woman always portrayed that she knew a lot more about the complex and the suits than she let on, especially during her introduction at the police station with our MC.
The stakes went from complex-level to secret society level which is a bit natural at this point with power levels rising so drastically.
Exactly, the author already did a lots of foreshadowing since the start. People who said this is overcomplicated probally skip the story and only come for the horny part, lol
Everyone who says this manga is too stupid and overly complicated to be good is weak and will not survive the winter.
These are the people who only come here for the horny stuffs. They skip all of the major story detail with the police woman acting all sus from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread