Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
Chapter 1 time before his death:

image.png

Current chapter time:

image.png

Definitely a fakeout unless the artist was lazy and reused the first two panels.

Dex-chan lover
what's the series you mentioned?

BTW, my respect to fellow danchou
Screenshot_20240125_062415_Google_Play_Books.jpg

It's really good imo. Eternal cliffhanger at the end of Volume 2 though. Been a few years with no updates.
The MC waking back up pre-reincarnation isn't even the biggest twist.

Blud be trippin so hard he got his high school life back in a dream 💀(But seriously thou if it's all a dream then fuck that's gotta be hard)

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot_20240125_062415_Google_Play_Books.jpg

It's really good imo. Eternal cliffhanger at the end of Volume 2 though. Been a few years with no updates.
The MC waking back up pre-reincarnation isn't even the biggest twist.
Can't seem to find it here for some reason

Dex-chan lover
is it on novelupdates? I can't find it there either
No clue. I only ever read the official english translation. It might have a different Japanese title tbh. I know a a lot of other series that have different english titles than their Japanese source.

Double-page supporter
Uhh, so, the heroine still dies nevertheless huh? I’m actually mad if that was the case but well, it is the painful reality so…

Contributor
To my father, thank you, to my mother, farewell, and to the children... congratulations!

Contributor
Kazemihara and Fudehashi are playing wing girl again dipping so he and Haruka can get a moment of alone time...

Imagine him dying of overwork as a teenager
OH SHIT :notlikethis:

If that return to the office is not a dream, it's a devastating and completely soul-crushing reality check. :fml:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters!

So yeah, obviously he's dreaming that he's back in his old life, but it'd be really funny if that wasn't the case and something else is going on.

Dex-chan lover
Webnovel of this is finished btw, if anyone is curious.
But what is it called? Or what's the link? Can't find it like usual with wn :aquadrink:

Or do you not mean Webnovel but the web novel or the light novel it's adapted from?

Users who are viewing this thread