Iron Ladies - Ch. 143 - Travel Across the Universe with Me

Contributor
@Shyning well, there is a books that doesn't contains paper - books that represents the game(s) and made from plastic
and there is books that doesn't contains documents - fiction books, novels etc.

Fim

So we'll be getting more chinese nationalist propaganda disguised as boring history lessons? Great.

Take your time. Or just don't translate it at all and go straight to where the real plot resumes.

Group Leader
I see, well, that's definitely a strange for a document we call a book... "the Book of Documents" 🤣 Thanks !

Contributor
@Miyuki
from what I can piece together and not sure if this is right. but this is what I understand his Soul soldiers/bodies to be.
Dragon empress - insect queen from insect planet
Mu Siyun slick short hair version - Tier 1 battle puppet
Mu Siyun messy short hair - Ten zhang copper mouth
Mu Siyun long hair - original body

Though he has long hair I think he can change his features to a degree so he might be able to change the length of his hair for say appearances, so slick short hair could also be his main body.

I'm in middle of moving. Yd I got hit in head by Chinese philosophy while I was scanning for Japanese dictionaries. I plan move already with mostly segregated things. Only fantasy is left for segregation.... 340books. Eh.

Double-page supporter
Wow, hes enemy of humanity cause he took in non-humans who were getting murdered by assholes and noone cared about to do anything. Great logic Einstein.

Didnt get the 2nd part of this chapter. It was just showing races ?

"My siyun is traitor to humanity!", "Doesn't matter". Hmm yes, just like a Redditor

Users who are viewing this thread