Is it Normal to Raise a Yandere Heroine as a Villainess ?! - Ch. 3 - Such a beautiful person~

Group Leader
Good question, I have no clue. I would assume they regenerate as they probably come from her "cultivation"/training, but not sure. I haven't really read ahead on Bilibili

Group Leader
Haha same, I have to thank the comments/barrages on Bilibili for that one, I couldn't make sense of it at first, but they caught the reference

Double-page supporter
Sorry if i missed it somewhere but did you hear from RandoTransGirl before seemingly sniping this? Perhaps you should be asking to collaborate with her?

Group Leader
Sorry if i missed it somewhere but did you hear from RandoTransGirl before seemingly sniping this? Perhaps you should be asking to collaborate with her?
Thanks for the concern, as OnewingedMasios said I talked to her before stating and briefly mentioned it at the end of chapter 1.

Currently trying to figure out with RandoTransGirl how to best continue after I catch up to her, but no certain plan yet ✌🏻

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the concern, as OnewingedMasios said I talked to her before stating and briefly mentioned it at the end of chapter 1.

Currently trying to figure out with RandoTransGirl how to best continue after I catch up to her, but no certain plan yet ✌🏻
happy to hear this, apologies for missing that and thanks for picking this up also! From AnotherTransGirl haha

Aggregator gang
I didnt know about the 2nd tl note! I thought Stardew was talking about pets rather than tactics lol
I figured it had something to do with how a lot of Cnovels love interests compare MCs to cats/kittens lol. Although I hadn't really seen tiger or puppy imagery.

Dex-chan lover
this is such an interesting story how come i've just found it
btw the quality on these chapters are just chef's kiss

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow shes been doing Groundhogs Day but trapped in a shitty Otome Game. She seems more sane than I would expect really.

Users who are viewing this thread