Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

God, i beg you, please reincarnate me as the last boss in this manga. I’ll beat the crap out of them! •_•

@iM4Plebz I really don't know what to believe anymore, it seems a lot of people who read the ln are saying the complete oposite things. Some of them say
there is ntr and the other say there isn't there is just an attempt.

Dex-chan lover
ok i could kinda ignore his Hypnowave resitence a few chapters ago but did our not wanna be MC Just wall jump while carrying a girl? Call me paranoid but that isnt normal....

Supporter
the social distancing he was doing there at the beginning was impressive!
and lol at the moonwalking

but he fucked up (succeeded) at the end

Dex-chan lover
@LokiAsengott yeah if mob monster find it weird, how the readers not? it's possible that this MC have some kind of special power as well

Dex-chan lover
Someone spoil me on why the self-proclaimed non-MC has superhuman movement skills

Fed-Kun's army
@blurgh123 As you wish,
im guessing in like 15-25 chapters the manga will introduce 'devils' they take on a human host forcing them to do evil and stuff(i think? its fuzzy, they might just live in them), and as you can guess ichirou holds one of them giving him super powers!

"I'm normal!" ...says the guy who just parkoured up a building while holding a girl in a princess carry. XD also love the "Your eyes are going full heart now!" good job.. you made her addicted to your blood.

Users who are viewing this thread