Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
@AntiYFans damn such greatness, victim of cliche. oh the irony, a manga that detracts from tropes only to find itself back to its core

-you got any light snacks that go well with this?
-fuck you I am dying...

lol, that killed me🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
@AntiYFans
Wth, seriousy?? That's retarded. What a waste. If what youre saying is on point, I haven't read it yet I'm already having headaches at mc's retardation..

Thanks for the chapter!
Unfortunately for the MC she's probably going to drink his blood on the sly. Considering he's being pulled in two directions by two girls with superstrength yet isn't torn or bleeding despite being anemic definitely is an indication something weird is going on. Although really needs to stop going by story templates. The templates are there to make things easier for an author to organize and focus their thoughts on who's doing what and when while entertaining the reader. Monsters however, rarely read the script assuming they know how to read and liable to do anything. In any case, bet there's going to be some BL doujins between MC and Ryuuga spreading around the school soon.

Self aware manga. I've got no idea how this chapter fits into the larger story though.

Best gurl Ryuuga, lol....dang bigger cliffhanger than the last chapter....bruh....new mystery to be solved..

Aggregator gang
That character nearly got canceled there uh oh. Thats a big no no word

Also I read the spoiler fk me dude I really enjoyed this so far @AntiyFans thanks for the warning so I can drop it before I got to attached

Dex-chan lover
@maelstroon

ever wonder why the MC is kinda like a superman? E.G. when he scaled those buildings with ease? it's a massive hint that will take action on his Last Boss mode when Volume 2 get adapted... we're still on Volume 1 where the "Last Boss" of this volume has yet still to come... though said "Last Boss" already showed their self"

as someone who have read all the current available volumes for this series, I want to address what @AntiYFans have posted:
MC being a b**** boy who pushed our boi Tao to Ryuuga was just a thing in the next volume after this one. MC and his constant "I wanna be a side chara" is becoming more and more of a retort, like a punchline to a gag than anything else.
THERE WAS AND NEVER EVER ANY NTR ON THIS SERIES. JUST MC WHO IS IN DENIAL WITH HOW MUCH S*** WENT ON DURING THE NOVEL VOLUME THIS SUPPOSED TO HAPPENED.

The story is expanding, not that it is "grand" or "special". It's not gonna make you WOW 'cause the development is pretty predictable or in the same realms of care-free.

About Kamen Rider Agito, he only harasses Ryuuga and Ichirou here ABSOLUTELY HATES IT. HE ACTIVELY CONFRONTS HIM ABOUT IT! WE ARE STILL ON THE RISE TO THE CLIMAX OF THIS ABSOLUTE F***ERY THAT IS CURRENTLY GOING ON ABOUT THE NOVEL! YES!

So no, don't drop this series yet. The character interaction that is gonna happen from now on is actually fun and wholesome. From Ichirou's "Harem Family" to his "Heroes Harem", their interaction is fun to read and will get you laugh from time to time.

It's a series that makes fun of itself dang it... xD

Dex-chan lover
I love how meta this series is. You have to take it all tongue-in-cheek as it uses and mocks various cliches.

Oh and that Country Roads reference. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread