Is It Tough Being a Friend?

Dex-chan lover
So the Light Novel has ended, so, somebody gonna spoil? Cuz, the Translator guy isn't doing that anymore I think.

I can't be the only one that thought the person on the cover was genderbend Ningguang

@Blackrazor What are you talking about that's the whole point of the manga, poking fun at the cliches. If you ignore them then it's just a boring ass harem manga.

MD@Home
The author blows his load on the first LN volume, the whole thing just become a generic harem novel with tropes.

It is really disappointing how these authors can't hold on to the premise of their titles for even 2 volumes.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
This has an actual decent story, I really can't think of a single story that gets a bunch of cliches, overuses them to fucking death and just before it stops being funny says "yo fuck it imma make an actual new thing right here g" and actually fucking does it. This is pretty fun and I'm looking forward to see what will actually happen because at this point is kinda hard to tell how will the author close this

@Nei I've read the novel, and I am sorry to say that the rating on this site will go down to below 6 if we ever reach volume 2 material. The story and everything unique about it go down the drain.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
@Zfug well that fucking sucks, but at least lowering my expectations will get me less disappointed, and being a monthly release I won't even care at all about the series when it reaches that point. I'm surprised that we are still in volume 1 tbh

Aggregator gang
@Zfug: I normally don't ask this, but you got me seriously worried, so I'll ask: What happens in Volume 2 that would make it nosedive so hard? (Obviously Spoilers)

Dex-chan lover
Just found this today and got really excited reading the premise/synopsis....

started reading and my instinct kept on ringing in my head saying the MC is a girl in disguise or something....

kinda a letdown actually if this is true... still a fun read ofc, but man would it turn into a standard harem if the MC IS a girl....

this is all my first impression after reading chap 1 and 2, but please make it not true..... even if the novel it's based on is girl disguised MC, let the manga diverge from that route....

Fed-Kun's army
Was starting to enjoy this after getting through how over the top the cliches were, but I had to check what happens in volume 2 of the LN because of someone's comment (just read some reviews).
It seems there's going to be a Ichigo-Kon situation where a new character/spirit named Taotie possesses the MC and do things with the girls in a way that makes it similar to NTR. Even worse is that I heard the MC becomes more passive and refuses to fight and save people's lives because he wants to go back to being a support character (characters died because of this, apparently).
Not sure if the manga will last that long, but I'll definitely check out how it deals with this. Enjoying it so far, though.

Dex-chan lover
Dang it!

Chapter 7 killed it.... again fun read, but dang you generic harem trope!!!!

I want some succ is one of the best request that can be formulated and again so much references loved it

@bootypounder420

Why do authors feel the need to do shit like that D: . It has nothing to do with the initial appeal of the series and thus is just a great way to sink your own story.

It reminds me of another story I read recently which was a great deal of fun and all, until they decided to say fuck to any romantic progression and instead introduced a girl who got away scot-free with increasingly perturbing levels of sexual assault if not rape. Oh did I say another series, I meant several. Like wtf.

Aggregator gang
Last night (on my tz) started reading and finished no time, and out of curiosity I browse through comment. Most of comments nice and feel good, but one of them ruin my mood. About
NTR

After that can't sleep and next morning looked internet about
NTR part. Guess what I found. it's NTR; story goes NTR act after vol.2 holly f*cking shit. And guess what again MC not even mind.

Last night I saw comment about rating goes down below 6. F*ck it, I will give 1 immediately.

Also note for translator: Please think about dropping this serie soon. I don't want to good effort become waste. Not get me wrong Your TL almost perfect not even a single fail but serie itself fail after vol.1

Note my word fellow friends. Not worth it.

I don't know what brkeejp is talking about but
there is not ntr. It's more of someone else likes the female mc and Ichirou is indignant about his position as a friend. It's pretty obvious that the ntr won't go through imo

The art is amazing here. The reactions are top notch. The only flaw is definitely the pacing. It feels like every big moment barely has buildup and as an adaption, it's sorta weird in that respect. There was barely any time until
Ryuga got revealed as a girl
Overall, it's a decent read, but I think the light novel is a bit better although the art here is definitely a plus for the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread