Is It Tough Being a Friend?

There is no NTR what the hell are people talking about. It's a regular old comedy harem manga. They just pretend like it isn't in the first like 6 chapters. And even then unless you're an idiot you see it's going to be a harem manga.

Dex-chan lover
Man, he just had to fuck up and he got himself in the worst mess possible as a mob. RIP

Double-page supporter
From the synopsis alone it seems like the story of a side character. You don't get to many of these.

Aggregator gang
So what y'all are saying is, the title of this manga should be,
I don't want to be the main character, so to ensure I remain the side character I resorted to
cuckoldry.

Double-page supporter
man, forget 180 - this manga straight up failed to land the 900, broke its knees, gave up skateboarding and started competitive ballet

This may be generic af but i tried reading it despite the comments saying it was bad and it is genuinely a good comedy.. for now atleast

LOL i usually hate stereotypical mangas like these but this is pretty funny. it pokes fun at stereotypes, and the dudes not even realizing HE'S the protag now

Dex-chan lover
The MC is a total retard and deluded in this series, I wonder how he got girls falling for him....

Dex-chan lover
For those who think he is Super retard, In LN, even he knows That he is so Fucking Powerful , that he take on those 4 together with losing, he is host of 2 evil spirits in which 1 of them sucks of his lifespan, but his lifespan itself doesn't have any end , he even knows that he is Annoying Charecter Which actually is totally opposite of his real personality, he is actually A very Strong, Smart guy. Even the Evil spirits see him as a Protagonist, even FMC calls him a Protagonist but In the end, He wants to be a Friend Charecter.

I know a quote that can summarize this manga “Dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same.”

Users who are viewing this thread