Isekai Apocalypse MYNOGHRA ~The Conquest of the World Starts With the Civilization of Ruin~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Technology

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion if he's anything like me in a game of civ he only goes full blood god when he's amassed overwhelming firepower, until then its peace everyone i'm camping in my corner until i'm ready to sick my hellbeasts on you

Fed-Kun's army
That last part of the conversation was kinda misleading... took a turn i wasnt expecting. He planted grape seeds and they grew, ii figured the MC was manifesting an apple to try using its seeds, but then he goes and makes a 1 yen coin. So what im taking from that last scene is, he CANT create money or items of real value from the game (probably like gold from a gold mine, that being the common in-game currency in strategy games), But he can create stuff from our world and maybe their current world too? maybe can use the EP to create that worlds currency?

Aaaand there's the Evil God we've all been waiting for, right there at the end.

Time to overwhelm the two most OP civilizations in the civ game with tech progress and industrial resources from another world.

This is going to be fun.

Dex-chan lover
Does this end in a complete massacre or mc just chilling out with other nations? Please spoil me.

Users who are viewing this thread