Isekai Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 11 Ch. 148 - Fabiniku Ojisan And Fabiniku Ojisan

Dex-chan lover
I actually completely hate this. I liked the dynamic the two of them had before. I like that Tachibana was getting used to being a girl and warming up to Junguuji. Now it's all ruined.
Come on you know it will be temporary and then this will happen.

Yay-Im-a-Llama-Again.gif

Dex-chan lover
This might actually work in their favor. The goddess plans on changing them back upon completing their quest anyways, so they might as well use these new faces to commit the crime, and when they’re changed back, actually pinning the crime on them would be very unlikely, especially if there were eyewitnesses.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I actually completely hate this. I liked the dynamic the two of them had before. I like that Tachibana was getting used to being a girl and warming up to Junguuji. Now it's all ruined.
Yeah, I hope this doesn't go on for too many and the punchline is they CELEBRATE it when Tachibana goes back to being the golden haired beauty... because as it stand, this is kind of a... bleh return to square 1...

Dex-chan lover
It's totally jinguuji's fault, now he reaps his soul 😂

I liked it better when tachibana was the girl T_T but jinguuji's really cute too but I dunno their look (or mainly tachibana's) seems to be the kind that gets easily judged and arrested by police, specially with jinguuji beside him, so it's funnier in a different way lol

Dex-chan lover
Already got my revenge
My wife was the culprit so I cut her hair by the lenght she shaved
I always thought she would look cute with a french style haircut, this was the worst possible way to get this wish of mine granted
I know this must be a lie cause no human on this website has so much as seen daylight in years much less women.

Double-page supporter
Hey all! New update from us. Sadly, this is is likely one of the last few chapters that I'll be able to clean and typeset, after which I will be passing the torch to Shade. This series (chapter 106 to be exact) was my first time typesetting, and I've enjoyed my time doing so for the past year and a half-ish. However, life happens and I'm unfortunately busy. However, don't fret! Our translations will NOT be stopping for the foreseeable future. Enjoy the release!
Thank you for all your hard work!

Double-page supporter
Hopefully this wont be too long of an arc, but I think it is going to end with the goddess of Love giving Tachibana the choice of if he wants to go back to being a man, or a woman.

Dex-chan lover
Tachibana has gone from a wimp to a cute young woman to a chad, and Jinguuji went from being a stylish chad to a stern loli. What next? Jinguuji becoming a sexy office woman and Tachibana becoming a shota? Tachibana becomes a sexy older woman and Jinguuji becomes a shota? Both of them being girls of different or similar visible age? I can't wait for them to turn this on the goddess somehow.

Dex-chan lover
I think Jinguuji turned violent because he was confused.
Remember what his life with his parent was?
Perhaps this is the first time Jinguuji has received something similar to parental love.
I'm really looking forward to seeing how this arc goes now
Jinguuji is being violent because he's shocked by how tame and wholesome Tachibana's affection is, compared to his own when their places were switched. It's pure jealousy

Dex-chan lover
ree
every time I see a long haired dude I'm reminded of my own long hair that got shaved as a "prank" a few days ago
my soul is hurting

Already got my revenge
My wife was the culprit so I cut her hair by the lenght she shaved
I always thought she would look cute with a french style haircut, this was the worst possible way to get this wish of mine granted
RIP. I never grew out my hair much because it would require significant length before it stops growing upwards and gravity finally takes effect. I think with covid lockdowns I got at least 4-5+ inches, maybe significantly more(hard to tell length sometimes). That and hot and humid summers with hair like that are annoying. Keeping it shorter and periodically getting the wool shearing equipment is more functional than stylish.

Well at least hair grows back eventually.....for most of us. Now for me to wait a few years to determine if my receding hair line is just reaching its mature shape or if it will just keep going all the way back.

Nice way to get revenge, completely fair game. If she is upset, she shouldn't have dished out what she wasn't prepared to recieve. That said I will pray my sympathies for the lost soul of a brother who is by now, serving a felony sentence in the doghouse. And if he doesn't already, he should make his own food and watch out for any recent household purchases of large quantities of laxatives.

May the Yankovic god of hair have mercy on your soul.

In all seriousness though while that was a severe/kinda mean "prank" even from a significant other, I hope this is something you both can find humor in after the anger subsides and laugh at years down the road. Sometimes the best stories and memories can come from some of the worst experiences.(But I also hope this doesn't happen again to you unless consensual like losing a bet or something).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This might actually work in their favor. The goddess plans on changing them back upon completing their quest anyways, so they might as well use these new faces to commit the crime, and when they’re changed back, actually pinning the crime on them would be very unlikely, especially if there were eyewitnesses.
I can see the goddess try to bluff that this was her plan all along.

Users who are viewing this thread