Isekai Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 11 Ch. 148 - Fabiniku Ojisan And Fabiniku Ojisan

Dex-chan lover
I need spoilers on the future chapters! I need to know-!
Need to know whether the author lost all their money on the stock market!

Contributor
pat-kizumonogatari-shinobu-head-pat.gif

I actually completely hate this. I liked the dynamic the two of them had before. I like that Tachibana was getting used to being a girl and warming up to Junguuji. Now it's all ruined.
It'll be back, this is just a pause in the dynamic to keep things fresh. In fact, it might even help push Tachibana into accepting being a girl further. Tachibana may find that they don't actually like being a guy again.

Dex-chan lover
This tells a lot about them.... One wants to fuck his friend who turned into a cunny (based) and the other one just acts like a parent (unbased), but maybe it's all an act of slow cunny romance (based)

Dex-chan lover
Where's Tachibana's cute ears/horns crown...? I really liked that; it was charming!

I demand Jinguuji-ko get her own cute head/hair accessory in recompense for losing lovely female Tachibana.

Group Leader
It'll be back, this is just a pause in the dynamic to keep things fresh. In fact, it might even help push Tachibana into accepting being a girl further. Tachibana may find that they don't actually like being a guy again.
I hope you - and the others who have said the same - are right! This is just that arc that makes them realize they were happy the way they were. That's what I'll tell myself.

Double-page supporter
I actually completely hate this. I liked the dynamic the two of them had before. I like that Tachibana was getting used to being a girl and warming up to Junguuji. Now it's all ruined.
no it was all enhanced! i really want to see what this roller coaster friendiship is going and a really want to see what is going to happen next

Double-page supporter
Where's Tachibana's cute ears/horns crown...? I really liked that; it was charming!

I demand Jinguuji-ko get her own cute head/hair accessory in recompense for losing lovely female Tachibana.
i think tachibana still holds the charm power so he is the one still wearing the tiara

ree
every time I see a long haired dude I'm reminded of my own long hair that got shaved as a "prank" a few days ago
my soul is hurting
This is an acceptable and sympathetic villian back story.

Dex-chan lover
ree
every time I see a long haired dude I'm reminded of my own long hair that got shaved as a "prank" a few days ago
my soul is hurting
As a man with long hair down to the center of my back, I feel for you brother. I'd kill whoever tried to shave me

Users who are viewing this thread