Isekai Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - Fabiniku Ojisan and Demon King Army

Fed-Kun's army
Her being a girl was maybe obvious, but the funny part is just how the reveal interrupted the armours speech.

Though this brings up the question, how did Hinata's curse affect a girl?, even if just partially. lol

I mean sure it’s more obvious in hindsight, but there was no real reason to pose that question in the first place. Honestly didn’t expect them to stay more than a couple chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought it was a trap, but then I thought that would be too obvious, so I really believed it was a guy. So I fell for it. Darn it author.

esp

Yeah I kinda assumed it was a girl, but maybe they assumed the charm wouldn't have hit a girl? Especially with the tiara.

They ought to just toss her in the apartment door and have it disappear for a moment.

Aggregator gang
I never realised I was supposed to think she was a guy. I thought she was a girl the whole time.

Double-page supporter
Everyone: no, duh, she was a girl.

Me: ...haha, yeah, who could possibly miss that? Idiots, right? Right?

So from cute gay bottom to actually was AFAB. Still going to refer to them as "he" unless they identify openly as a woman.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait so the charm also partly works on female, or because she's lesbian ?

Dex-chan lover
exacly my question

f10.png

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, people thought she was a guy? I always thought she was a cute tomboy 😂

Translator, i still can't understand your pain
I find that funny how they talk about trivial matters in an innocent way in battlefield.

Double-page supporter
Hmm... I must not have been paying attention because I always thought she was a girl. Basically when she looked at "Audrey-san" in the face and didn't have an extreme reaction, I figured it was because she was a she not a he. But now I find out I was suppose to assume she was a he all along and I don't know how that affected what I read in the previous chapters.
Overall it's pretty complicated.

Users who are viewing this thread