Isekai Craft Gurashi ~Jiyuu Kimama na Seisan Shoku no Honobono Slow Life~ - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
It’s probably just pure curiosity. Recall end of previous chapter where he hand waved the suggestion that Miyabi might be a spy. Duke just really wants to know how Miyabi does the miraculous stuff he does
I am waiting for it to be something weird or unknown. Or he gets the class appraisal, and gets kidnapped by the church.

YEET THE CHILD
Business as usual BAU BAU

ezgif-2-51f8d2c930.gif

Dex-chan lover
I'll just hope it won't went south suddenly like Barrier Master manga. Suddenly i remembered how traumatizing that manga early arc is

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the dude just pulled off a friggin' Brazilian 'Picanha no Espeto'. :oooo::oooo::oooo:

KkDgHxu.png
I came to comment exactly that! loooooool
I went like "NO FUCKING WAY HE JUST PULLED THE PICANHA!!"
As a brazilian, I couldn't be more proud than to see the cut of meat that used to be exclusive to our country start to appear worldwide and now make its debut on manga. So proud.

Fed-Kun's army
Minor stuff, pg 03, "And you're are sure you're unharmed?" => "Is the lady well/unharmed?"

Dex-chan lover
I wish people would play or at least recognize more than Minecraft... It's more 7DTD than it is Minecraft, though it definitely also has aspects from that, too. But yeah, there are things Minecraft didn't have when the LN was written like the quest menu and how it's written, or the crafting recipes, and a bunch of other stuff like that.

Dex-chan lover
Chiffon and her father are playing multidimensional chess while mikado is just chilling with his wife and daughter

Does this manga have a LightNovel? Or its purely a manga only series
It has a LN but with no translation. My info is for reddit so it may be inaccurate. Also it seems it has only 3 Vol for now.
I really want spoiler about the appraisal. Im watching in YT one of those IA voiced translations but in Spanish. But as you can imagine is a little difficult with MTL.

About the Noble and his daughter. Really Miyabi is a miracle so i understand their behaviour.
Food will not spoil. And degradation of materials not a thing too. Couple with all that techniques like enchanting or dissasembling

I remember in Jobless reincarnation the isekaied woman that said she doesn´t want to improve the new world in any manner.
But here i think Miyabi could perfect transport and commodities. I hope he doesn´t take part in making guns or explosives.

Edited because i realised Miyabi created infinite water. The no spoil of food is like 70% of infinite food on its own. He is a glitch in that world.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't see what the noble will get out of finding out the MC'S skill set.
As explained in this chapter, skills depend on lineage and get inherited. In rare cases this is not so, but could be a "throwback" from 2 or more generations ago. Like how kids don't fit the "family mould" , but maternal gramma remembers the tyke looks and acts like her mother..

Either way, people have a traceable, predictable, lineage on their skills in general, and at least some existence prior to coming to the attention of nobles. And MC has none of that. He's an enigma.

And contrary to the whole "evil aristocrats" thing peeps seem to fancy here, I rather feel the Aristo's in this case are actually conscientuous in their duties:
You simply do not let enigmas run around freely without keeping a check on them, especially ones that are potentially extremely powerful, and making absolutely bloody sure they're not a danger to you or the people under your care.
Because proper aristocrats understand the quid-pro-quo of their position, and the responsibility that comes with it.

As for what they could get out of it... MC's production capabilities are well out of the ordinary, and if they could figure out the "why", they could try to duplicate it. Through breeding. Mix and match the right traits.. Get the right couples together, incentives, the works..
Eugenics works, it works for livestock, in a more haphazard way in Nature. It's just that the downside what to do with the culls is.... unpalatable... to the vast majority of people. Including myself, with emphasis.
If that doesn't work, having a positive relationship with someone proven to be "Mostly Harmless" could well benefit them, in too many ways to count.

They could, of course, incarcerate him and figure things out from there. But that would most likely upset the status quo with the Guilds, and positively would be counterproductive for a working business relationship in the future...

I’m enjoying this spice because being frank, it’s obvious he ain’t gonna do SHIT to Miyabi. It was never about interfering with Miyabi’s life or forcing him into his faction or anything like that, it’s just a curiosity of what made Miyabi grow so far above other crafters. The Duke is just a deceptive and manipulative person, par for the course of nobility. You’re not gonna live long otherwise. This is just the Duke prodding at the mystery behind Miyabi’s skill, nothing more.

The author is unironically just baiting a fake “serious” development to hit you all with some wholesome and heartwarming moments in upcoming chapters and everyone is falling for it by taking the ‘manipulation’ too seriously. Let me paint you a picture of the situation:

1) The noble’s daughter is going back to school. This is set in stone, it was gonna happen anyways. He’s likely had the party members scouted beforehand for recruitment.
2) Miyabi shows up during his house renovation and grows increasingly interested as Miyabi’s process continued up until the finishing product. He develops an interest.
3) Since his daughter is going to an academy (which happens to have a place to appraise him) and he’s interested in Miyabi’s skills, why not send him and his party with her? His daughter can get Miyabi appraised and this can uplift the party by giving them valuable experience.
4) Look into Miyabi’s history while he’s away. If he finds good information, it’ll probably settle with a “confrontation” that involves Miyabi educating other crafters to grow them to the same level and getting paid for it. If not, fall back to appraisal.

He’s acting slimy but it’s not as if there as a master plan or he did anything particularly manipulative. It’s just that Miyabi caught his attention so he made a simple plan to learn more about his skills. He’s not going to interfere with him, that’ll just cause him to leave and the Duke does not want to lose such a valuable asset. He’s just sating his curiosity about this normally-impossible crafter in his territory and at worst is cooking up a plan to get Miyabi to produce more high-level crafters.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the dude just pulled off a friggin' Brazilian 'Picanha no Espeto'. :oooo::oooo::oooo:

KkDgHxu.png
I came to comment exactly that! loooooool
I went like "NO FUCKING WAY HE JUST PULLED THE PICANHA!!"
As a brazilian, I couldn't be more proud than to see the cut of meat that used to be exclusive to our country start to appear worldwide and now make its debut on manga. So proud.
As a 15+ generations native to the lands of South Texas (the "plus" because puro mestizo mofo), I have to say that this is definitely something I'm gonna have to try.

For those that don't know, here's a nice little article on this cut of beef:
https://overthefirecooking.com/what-is-picanha/

(Also, love the "Black Orc Brisket" from a few chapters back. Our man @haurvatat23 is a serious carnivore.)

Dex-chan lover
I agree with the others in that this noble doesn't really have any bad intentions towards the MC.

At the very worst? I think he's gonna try to get him to marry his daughter if they see that his skills are ones they want in their bloodline.

I don't think that they'll even really try to force the matter... But they MIGHT warn him that others might have that goal as well... and that they won't be as nice about it.

(EDIT: This, it can be said, may have it's own form of "ulterior motive" in that they want him as a close friend at the very least.)

Dex-chan lover
As a 15+ generations native to the lands of South Texas (the "plus" because puro mestizo mofo), I have to say that this is definitely something I'm gonna have to try.

For those that don't know, here's a nice little article on this cut of beef:
https://overthefirecooking.com/what-is-picanha/

(Also, love the "Black Orc Brisket" from a few chapters back. Our man @haurvatat23 is a serious carnivore.)
Do try. You won't regret it, specially if it is done in "Churrasco" style over charcoal fire on the skewer/sword like that, which is the traditional Brazilian way.

There are many Brazilian churrascarias(steak house) you can try around where you live, definitely.
They have been proliferating around the world like wild fire for a good reason.

And the "rodízio" style that all Brazilian steak houses have will feel like heaven for a Texan like you.
It is literally "all you can eat" in the best sense of the word and you will be overwhelmed by food.
If you do go to one, a tip, go light on the salad bar.
Preferably don't get salad at all since it will just fill your stomach and you want as much meat as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread