Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Curiosity

Shitty story with shit scanlate making it impossible to read. Into the trash it goes.

Dex-chan lover
at least he's not a clueless idiot like it usually is, overall score would depend on how it develops further

Power Uploader
@Rugid @RavenFoxx try reading last chapter then. If some group was free and willing to pick it up that'd definitely be better, as I said in 2 of my comments and group page I'm something like a last alternative, but it's not like anyone did that in 2 months. I'm not great, I'm what's left, the alternative to no translation (and I forgot afterwords but it was basically "pick this up please" and making fun of other sites for ripping Actually I didn't forget, but it wasn't uploaded for some reason?)
@Wolvenworks I tried switching to CC Wild Words (the one I used for the system messages, so in this case that's a no-go) the first time someone said that, but it's way too big in size (all the ones in this chapter were around half the size of Myriad Pro) That being said I'm only using it because it's the first font Photoshop wrote in, so

Thanks for the chapter! Please don't mind other's that instead of doing work, just like to slander another person attempt.

Thanks for the chapter even as a last choice it was great to see a chap for it...

@hyoretsu Compared to other cleaning up and translations, this is great. Thank you so much for picking up this manga, I am having a blast reading it, and it's only possible because of you. Try to ignore the negative comments, There are people who truly appreciate that you are taking time out of your day to do this, for the enjoyment of others.
Again, thank you for your time, effort, and dedication. It is very much appreciated, and I hope you are having fun doing it :)

Fed-Kun's army
Come on Page 2, at least give me that ass in full... <3

@hyoretsu keep on doing, pretty please? I dont need perfect, but another one like the chapter 2 and i will die from brainmelting... :x this is waaaaaaaaaaaay better (honestly, its better than many tls here, i dont care about fonts too much, fitting the stuff in the bubbles and especially a readable translation are more important) ^^

PS: A coffe flavoured hell slime? Really? :x :D

Power Uploader
@Silwith It actually had coffe written in katakana XD

Also I don't think many ppl will see this, but here's the afterwords I wrote (they didn't get uploaded for some weird reason)

"My translations are just not bad by most means, but they're also not quite good, so if any actual scanlator group wants to pick this up, please do so, doing this alone takes an enormous amount of time, especially being an amateur. (Though I'll still continue doing it if nobody picks it up)
If you do, please leave a comment so I won't start translating the next chapter when it's out.

Also jokes on you, read this at MangaDex for "official" (and quickest) releases"
Unfortunately so, I was ready to laugh af when I checked aggregator sites and saw that XD

Dex-chan lover
Is having more than 100 in level actually not something that amazing here? give me some enlightment.

x9.png

Power Uploader
@lenovoaxioo I mean, he DID get a power leveling from killing that ogre, so I imagine everything is gonna have ridiculous stats from now on

@ZeroWWE
When you get delivered Chinese knockoff instead of your iThing 20 Pro, you also instantly going to work at delivery? Wow, that's some dedication to your own principles! Though I wonder what would happen if you've got wronged in 4-5 places...

Power Uploader
Okay, though now I learned to put a border over text (chapter 15's "A few hours ago" is a lot more readable now) last page still looks better with that white space, it's still more readable and doesn't change much in terms of space recovered from original image, so I'll leave it like that. Here's the difference between them

Users who are viewing this thread